The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why players want a easier schedule? Were the game as intense and physical in the 90s? injuries seems to be too severe in the league. Started from PG this summer.
it all started going south when players were forced to wear adidas jerseys 

Ibaka got baptized 
sick.gif

Memphis is really good, and admittedly for the Warriors to beat them in a series we would need consistent healthy big men. However, even without Bogut and Lee we would have a chance.... Just like tonight.

Memphis is really good, and admittedly for the Warriors to beat them in a series we would need consistent healthy big men. However, even without Bogut and Lee we would have a chance.... Just like tonight.

I can agree with that. I'm not saying we are unstoppable against Golden State. But, I would rather play you guys in a WCF matchup than the Spurs.

the WARRIORS STILL NOT a legitimate Championship team,,,i dunno WHEN though,,maybe when the Spurs,OKC,Clippers,Memphis are done collecting trophies :nerd:

Nobody is doubting that the warriors wouldn't have a ''chance.'' They are a great team, of course they are going to have a chance :lol: :lol:

What's being discussed here is that since they haven't met in the postseason, if they were to meet would GSW win? Since they've only met in the regular season thus far, I'm personally inclined to think that memphis is a bad matchup for GSW.

Kerr has changed things in GSW, but not so much so that GSW looks drastically different to where they can handle Memphis in a 7 gamer.

Eh, I wouldn't consider tonight's game to be Memphis bullying the Warriors, who were missing their starting front court

Not even about tonight's game. It's the style MEM plays regardless of who is out there. Bogut is a decent defender but Lee is a turnstile on D.

And the way GS is reliant on guys making perimeter jumpers in Steph and Klay. It plays to the Grizzlies strengths. Whereas somebody like SA who rarely makes mistakes and picks you apart with precision and doesn't rely on those jumpers so much but can get them when needed from 1-4 pulling Z-Bo and Marc out the paint negating their strength inside on the defensive end of the floor. It's quite simple.

GS matches up well with a DAL, LAC, and POR pretty well though. They should want no parts of OKC, SA, or MEM in the 1st round.

Can we all just hope that all playoff teams remain healthy in the West this season? I want to see each team at full strength so we can get one of the best playoffs since.....last year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom