The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I think it has to be the Age difference.

I enjoy Jalen. More than a little bit. I get all his little references and speakeasies. 

already almost halfway to Kobe 
nerd.gif

Can we all just hope that all playoff teams remain healthy in the West this season? I want to see each team at full strength so we can get one of the best playoffs since.....last year :lol:

West is going to be brutal..

And there will be no need to watch the east until maybe the conference finals.. Probably the semi-finals

I enjoy Jalen. More than a little bit. I get all his little references and speakeasies. 

I think everyone gets his references though...that's part of the cringe with him :lol:

yeah

jalen rose is like your drunk uncle who eats all the stuffing before the turkey  is served
I got pretty drunk and ate all the stuffing before turkey was served on thanksgivings :\

Ditto, but sometimes it's like "we get it, you grew up on hip hop, now can you move on?"
laugh.gif
Ok, Ok that makes sesne.

I guess I only peep him on TV post and pregame,  never podcast etc.

I notice it, but not at an overkill level. 

Hmm, got it though.

Last edited:

Ok, Ok that makes sesne.

I guess I only peep him on TV post and pregame,  never podcast etc.

I notice it, but not at an overkill level. 

Hmm, got it though.
Man, he's way different on the radio than television. I feel like the producers for television really want to make him into a puppet. That's as far as I'll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom