The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boston Celtics are exhibiting a renewed willingness to pursue trade packages that include point guard Rajon Rondo, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

View photo
Rajon Rondo, 28, will be a free agent in July. (USAT)
As much as ever in his nine seasons in Boston, the Celtics have left strong impressions with rival organizations that they’re prepared to make a deal that includes Rondo, sources said. Boston has been engaged in discussions described as “serious” in recent days, but no trade agreement is imminent.

Boston's asking price for Rondo remains "pretty high, probably higher than most want to pay," one league official told Yahoo.

Trade talks with Rondo have been focused more in the Western Conference than Eastern, sources said.

Boston has been consistently shopping forward Jeff Green, trying to acquire a package that includes a first-round draft pick, sources said. Rondo being available would suggest Celtics general manager Danny Ainge is prepared to undergo a deeper rebuilding project and push harder for the highest possible draft position in the 2015 NBA draft.

Rondo, 28, will be a free agent in July, and Boston has been reluctant to meet his hope for a maximum – or near max – contract extension. Boston has been pleased with rookie point guard Marcus Smart, and could decide to turn the team over to him in a post-Rondo era.

Rondo has averaged eight points, 10.6 assists and 7.5 rebounds a game this season.

lakers :nerd:

paging Danny Ainge,paging Danny Ainge,,send his *** to the LakeShow please!!!

damn this is a nice article on Woj and the whole breaking news-ways of reporting nowadays.

I think you will like this, @dmbrhs

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/...basketballs-reporting-machine-gets-his-scoops

Just catching up. Yeah, read it last night. I'd pay to see Draper and Woj get in the octagon. Loser leaves the Internet forever.
Throw in Finally Famous and Animal Thug.............................................
jk

tumblr_lobx86G8LT1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

jk

damn this is a nice article on Woj and the whole breaking news-ways of reporting nowadays.

I think you will like this, @dmbrhs

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/...basketballs-reporting-machine-gets-his-scoops

Just catching up. Yeah, read it last night. I'd pay to see Draper and Woj get in the octagon. Loser leaves the Internet forever.
Throw in Finally Famous and Animal Thug.............................................
jk

tumblr_lobx86G8LT1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

jk
roll.gif

I liked the gold Wizards unis myself; we're definitely in the minority though.

Lol @ "another exciting night of (Detroit Pistons) NBA basketball" 

lawd jesus...

thought the Pistons would be so much better than this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom