The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two best point gawds in the game face off tonight on TNT 
pimp.gif

that was an instant classic, too bad espn had the wrong gm on

So if rondo goes to the Mavs can we pencil them in the WCF at least?

watch mavs fleece the boston Cs in this deal. give them rj, wright and filler :lol:

i'd rather have monta have the ball than rondo making decisions in the clutch. kid cant even hit a free throw

Last edited:
Brendan weight is good but he can't guard the best 4s... gets bullied. He got benched for dejuan blair in the playoffs last year. If he starts he will be a crowd favorite (dunks) and could get you 17/8 a night.

Rondo would be nice on the mavs but I would rather them pick up greg monroe

We like to say xyz player is in better shape, but to be honest Harden looks like the same old Harden to me, he's just older and better and coaching wise think I think loosing parsons as a secondary ball handler/playmaker, has forced Harden take on more responsibility as a passer and a more responsible defender.

He's finally become the Manu 2.0 we envisioned at the draft.

You guys really don't see it as a no-brainer to trade for Rondo? I look at the Mavs roster and I don't even know what Ainge would be particularly interested in.

We like to say xyz player is in better shape, but to be honest Harden looks like the same old Harden to me, he's just older and better and coaching wise think I think loosing parsons as a secondary ball handler/playmaker, has forced Harden take on more responsibility as a passer and a more responsible defender.

He's finally become the Manu 2.0 we envisioned at the draft.
"2.0"? Surely you jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom