The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the same rondo that scored 42 points in an ECF finals game right?

are people really questioning if dallas will be any better?

i do think GS would be better with k love over klay.

lol yall really think rondo is that good of a defender lol. don't get gassed. He wouldn't supercharge dallas' d by that much and they'd lose a lot on O.

this is the same rondo that scored 42 points in an ECF finals game right?

are people really questioning if dallas will be any better?

i do think GS would be better with k love over klay.

No they wouldn't because Love and Klay score at the same right but Love would take minutes from Draymond who defends 3 positions while giving offense which is something Love will never do.

They made the right decision, don't see how you could be any better then they are now.

lol yall really think rondo is that good of a defender lol. don't get gassed. He wouldn't supercharge dallas' d by that much and they'd lose a lot on O.
Nelson isn't exactly lighting it up....  nor does he create for anyone. 

Rondo comes in, EVERYONE is open..... EVERYONE. 

give the highest scoring team in the league, who are also 2nd in FG%, easier shots !!?? ... bruhhh...

@NateDuncanNBA: We ready to get rid of the charge yet? The best rookie just tore his ACL trying to avoid one. #playersafety

:smh:

not sure this was posted, but for those who haven't seen it:

can you find Rudy's dunk 
nerd.gif

Houston is much better off getting a backup wing. Harden essentially operates as the team's PG.

The Rockets have the Pelicans' likely lotto pick and a $8.4 million trade exception to play with...

At least until Ariza declines in another year or two.

Aaron afflalo, maybe? I think arizas money lessens every year so he could get dealt one day. The injuries really brought out dmo so backup big isn't as big of a need as it was. Backup versatile wing would be very nice.

So if rondo goes to the Mavs can we pencil them in the WCF at least?

Kind of want them to get rid of Brandon wright so when chandler gets into foul trouble and they have no backup Bofa it'll become a straight layup line for opposing teams.

Twitter GMs are so funny.... just making up trades... no regards for contracts, the salary cap, or who's on the roster  

If the Mavs lost Wright I have no faith in that Smith dude.... ***** so sorry I can't even remember his first name

I'd hope we could trade Felton for a reserve center....  don't want to lose Nelson or JJ

Never liked the Jameer signing for the Mavs. Harris was/is solid, Felton can eat minutes at PG, Monta have it all, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom