The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JeffZillgitt: Whatever Lakers were offering for Rajon Rondo and Jeff Green - I was told Jordan Hill and a first-rounder at least - Celtics declined.

people that laugh at the thought of Wright being the "headliner" in a trade are the ones that don't watch Mavs games

so I ain't even mad that you have no idea how good that dude is at his niche in the NBA ... and the potential he has to get better (he's only 27) 

secondly... i'm sure there's another player or two coming Boston's way and draft picks... 

could be a nice haul depending on the vision you have for you team 

roll.gif

1. @sheridanhoops 

Here's how new #Knicks
    majordomo @PhilJackson11
    got hornswaggled in his first big move http://www.
    sheridanhoops.com/2014/12/17/trade-autopsy-mark-cuban-fleeced-phil-jackson/ 

0 replies

4 retweets

3 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

2. @PhilJackson11 

@sheridanhoops
    negative, I'm okay with the Dallas deal. Tyson fits there and our 3 players, Jose, Sam, and Shane are on the court.

@PhilJackson11 
     59s59 seconds ago

@sheridanhoops
    our season got off to a rocky start-injuries-Tyson could not have changed the outcome. Trades are judged in 4-5 year terms.

:lol:

I am trolling if I post that article in the Knicks' team thread?

Dudes were celebrating when that trade went down.

Class act Mike Malone:
Coaching in the NBA is an honor and a privilege, one I’ve never taken for granted. The valued relationships I’ve garnered over the last 17 months with the entire Kings ownership group, players, team personnel, and members of the press leave an indelible mark on me and my family. I want to thank Vivek Ranadive for the opportunity and wish the franchise good fortune moving forward. Though my time as Head Coach ended much sooner than anticipated, I am extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish during our time together. Anchored by a loyal and dedicated coaching staff, we worked hard to instill a culture of discipline, trust, and respect that progressed this team further than many expected in a short time. The development of our players, both on and off the court, has given me the most joy. Many of them have played the best basketball of their careers and I am happy to be a small part of that. Lastly, I’d be remiss if I didn’t express gratitude for the passionate fans who support Kings basketball every night. They welcomed me like family and lived up to their well established reputation as the best fans in the NBA.”

Brandan Wright never talks on the court and seems like a "shy" , reserved kind of dude... 

just checked out his Twitter and it ain't nothing but bible verses.... 

bet dude don't even have a car.... just him and a cat at the crib 

Class act Mike Malone:
Coaching in the NBA is an honor and a privilege, one I’ve never taken for granted. The valued relationships I’ve garnered over the last 17 months with the entire Kings ownership group, players, team personnel, and members of the press leave an indelible mark on me and my family. I want to thank Vivek Ranadive for the opportunity and wish the franchise good fortune moving forward. Though my time as Head Coach ended much sooner than anticipated, I am extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish during our time together. Anchored by a loyal and dedicated coaching staff, we worked hard to instill a culture of discipline, trust, and respect that progressed this team further than many expected in a short time. The development of our players, both on and off the court, has given me the most joy. Many of them have played the best basketball of their careers and I am happy to be a small part of that. Lastly, I’d be remiss if I didn’t express gratitude for the passionate fans who support Kings basketball every night. They welcomed me like family and lived up to their well established reputation as the best fans in the NBA.”
Mike Malone is the greatest.

He will be missed and I don't think Kings fans are going to let this go anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom