The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW have amazing defense considering they don't have a big men. Credit to money green. If bogut is back they can be top defensive team. Steph actually improved his D. At least he got Russ good that game. Forced tons of TO and low percentage shooting
Were they forced turnovers?

It looked more like Russ lost the handle. Maybe because of pressure. Maybe because that hand brace.

They weren't steals or forced turnovers, more of Russ just slipping with the rock during penetration moves

How many imaginary rings does Melo have if the Pistons took him over Darko?

Damn bro! Repped on the Scribe joint. I haven't bumped dude since 09ish. I used to date dudes Aunt and, man she swore dude was on his way. 

What happened to him?

Were they forced turnovers?

It looked more like Russ lost the handle. Maybe because of pressure. Maybe because that hand brace.

They weren't steals or forced turnovers, more of Russ just slipping with the rock during penetration moves

Damn bro! Repped on the Scribe joint. I haven't bumped dude since 09ish. I used to date dudes Aunt and, man she swore dude was on his way. 

What happened to him?
You know about Scribe??? Had no idea anyone outside of NZ and Australia would know about dude.

He blew up here after his first album. His 2nd album didn't sell **** and he struggled with alcohol and drugs. Not sure what he's doing now, I can't really stand NZ music to be honest 
laugh.gif

Yea his Aunt put me on to him. "Not Many" was on Heavy Rotation for me that Summer. Nostalgic right now.

sidenote: Bring on the Mavs/Spurs game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom