The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Nah I'm not just talking about Chris Paul

You say other questionable things then have no rebuttal when people have strong posts full of facts

CP1708 in the Kobe thread

Your argument that Hakeem or Robinson was best center of all time

Those are just recent ones I remember :lol:

Um, what?

Might wanna go back and read what CP said about me in the Kobe thread.

I also never said Robinson was the best C of all time and there is certainly an argument for Hakeem.

Keep making things up, tho.

It's not.

You could make a case for him being better than CP3 right now, sure.

But it seems like you think he's CLEARLY better, when he isn't.

CP3 is better offensively and Wall is the better/more versatile defender.

I think it is clear over the last 2 weeks. EC player of the week, on a 6 game win streak currently the longest in the L, set a career high with 17 AST, 9 days later tied that high with 17 more and beat Paul head up. It just so happens that was Paul's worse game of the season with a high 6 TOs. If he hasn't seperated himself with that nothing will.

2 weeks? C'mon, man, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you guys say Nerlens Noel has been better or worse this year than Tyson Chandler in his rookie season?

as bad as the lakers played, they been in a lot of gms as well and just couldnt close them out.
easily a 12 win team right now if the ball bounced their way, but it hasnt.
They could be a five win team as well.

But alas...

Dude :lol:

I remember him having a great post then you pulling "Niketalk isn't serious to me, I'm bored card" :lol:

There's no logical argument for Hakeem being the best center of all time....none

Last edited:
Nobody talking about how Houston came up big in the trade. They got Shved and Brewer now. Bench is a lot better. T Jones will be back soon too.

GSW have amazing defense considering they don't have a big men. Credit to money green. If bogut is back they can be top defensive team. Steph actually improved his D. At least he got Russ good that game. Forced tons of TO and low percentage shooting

Last edited:
The last six posts are just all over the place.

Somebody answer my Noel and Chandler question dammit.

Dude :lol:

I remember him having a great post then you pulling "Niketalk isn't serious to me, I'm bored card" :lol:

There's no logical argument for Hakeem being the best center of all time....none

You find me a post where I pulled the "I'm bored card" on CP or one stating where I claimed Robinson was the best C of all time and I'll personally come to your house and hand you $500.

Or you can just admit you're talking out of your ***.

First time those teams played without KG or Rondo on the roster since 95. Without Rondo Marcus will cook. I can see Boston getting the 8th seed. Someone has to.

Last edited:
Bruh, this is a message board where we're all essentially wasting our time.

None of you guys are really worth having conversations with, I just do it to kill time when I'm bored.

Thats your words

I said Hakeem or Robinson, I couldn't precisely remember what you said but now I understand you said Hakeem

And to that I said there's no logical argument that Hakeem is the greatest center of all time

Bruh, this is a message board where we're all essentially wasting our time.

None of you guys are really worth having conversations with, I just do it to kill time when I'm bored.

Thats your words

I said Hakeem or Robinson, I couldn't precisely remember what you said but now I understand you said Hakeem

And to that I said there's no logical argument that Hakeem is the greatest center of all time

I'm just curious as to why you edited the post...

Because if I recall corrected I quoted an article right after that which backed up what I was saying.

So, apparently me stating that I post to kill time and then posting an article backing up my points is me pulling the I'm bored card now.

Interesting.

Another thing, that was sea manup, not CP.

Hyper is good in my book. He is at least thinking critically and using support for his statements.

Other dudes saying dumb **** like 3.8 per game (not understanding that's this year only, not representative of the previous 18 years) is just straight wastes of time.

I agree Hyper, he "should" have more than 6K assists, and fewer misses, but that's on us, not him. His job has been to attack, per what coaches have set up for him. Even Phil. Phil tells him to score, he does, Phil tells him to scale it back, he does. Primarily, for 17-18-19 years, his job has been to score, not distribute.

In a perfect world, he would be closer to 28K points, 7K assists, but that's not what has been asked of him.

Keep talking out of your ***, tho.

My boss said Jeremy Lin could be the next Magic Johnson if he got more minutes. I felt like spitting in his face.

Ok, I already hated my boss before, but still :lol: took a lot of effort not to laugh out loud at that

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
if we had some hardcore tyson chandler fan kinda like that jason richardson guy back in the day we might get an answer but i wouldn't bank on it

Dude those are your words

Im still waiting on why how Hakeem is the greatest center of all time

But I'm the one talking out of my butt :lol:

But I'm guessing you are just going to pull your other card :lol:

I'm the one talking out of my butt

All you needed to type, bruh.

Congrats, your troll attempt was a success, hopefully I won't fall for it next time.

As for Hakeem, there is no definitive GOAT C, IMO.

There are 4 or 5 dudes that are in the discussion, I just happen to go w/ Hakeem.

Am I going to be in here throwing a hissy fit if someone were to say KAJ, Wilt, Bill or Shaq?

No, not at all.

Just like I wouldn't be mad if someone were to say KAJ or someone other than MJ is the best player to play the game.

There is usually never a definitive best player, just a few guys in the discussion.

Unless we're talking about hockey and then maybe Gretzky is the undisputed GOAT, :lol:

Dude those are your words

Im still waiting on why how Hakeem is the greatest center of all time

But I'm the one talking out of my butt :lol:

But I'm guessing you are just going to pull your other card :lol:

Name a better all around center, is he not the greatest based off rings? Whats your argument on why hes not the greatest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom