The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's about to be 2015 and Bynum is still stealing checks
laugh.gif

maybe playing next to 3 stars (LeBron, Love, Dion) will whip him into shape tho
Obvious troll

I hope Kobe is playing tomorrow. Much easier to guard a team if it's only one man shooting the ball

Unless.. That one man is Julius

Last edited:
Possible 3 and D guys

Shump

Wilson Chandler

Aaron Afflalo

Gerald Green

GG aint that good defensively and Aaron is a 2 bruh.....
[

You do know what 3 and D means right?

Jones may not be back for a while so they had to make this move for Smith. They needed depth. Plus if he doesn't work out, I'm assuming they'll agree to a one-year deal, they can part this summer at the worst

Montejunas is probably a bench player anyway..

I hope the spacing doesn't get ****** up though which seems likely. Harden and Ariza as the only 2 starters that can shoot beyond the paint

motiejunas gets to be the 6th man essentially and feast on backup bigs. and he basically leads the second team offense so he'll get his touches.

Faried is definitely a starter. I'd love him on the Wizards next to Gortat.

His game hasn't evolved since Shaw's been there. I think he needs a change of scenery

I didn't know Faried was supposed to take a next step. He's worked on his offense a bit but I think he is what he is, an energy big who can start.

THe problem with Faried.

If you are going to employ a big man who doesn't play D he has to me more potent offensively than Kenneth Faried.

Dursnt out tomorrow, so a Westbrook led Thunder team vs the Spurs on Christmas day.

Santa does exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom