The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes isn't the problem to me. He's a bit inconsistent but he's coming along, and finished the season great last year. Shooting a good percentage from 3 on a good amount of attempts. Good defender. I mean obviously if you can get better at that position you go for it, but as far as holes go, I'm fine with him.

It's the bench and who's playing behind Barnes. (And Paul, and Griffin, etc.)

All this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Kurt Thomas and Marcus Camby were in the NBA still.

Still waiting on Jermaine O'neal's decision 
ohwell.gif

i guess i was kinda close last night when i joked around saying they would go for Greg Oden 
laugh.gif

@TheNBACentral: The Cleveland Cavs are interested in FA Andrew Bynum as a potential option to replace Anderson Varejao.

Bynum still has knees?

They ain't learn from the first time? Son was shooting half courters in serious scrimmages.

I wish Kurt Thomas and Marcus Camby were in the NBA still.

Still waiting on Jermaine O'neal's decision :\

He coming to big D man

Denver needs to do SOMETHING! But i don't know if Born Ready in Denver is a good idea. They need to ship half that team to the East. What are they really building there?
shaw was critical in lance's development. I agree tho denver needs to make some moves that team is just a bunch of scattered vets. They should have traded galo when his value was high

Also, Kenneth Faried still hasn't taken that step.
he could use a change of scenery but denver prolly considers him and Lawson the backbone of that team.

On another note, jason terry low key been back to his old self with the Rockets.

Last edited:
I hope so.

On a serious note, I'm trying to think who the Clippers could realistically target in trade to upgrade at the wing and I'm coming up with nothing. Is there and 3 and D SFs/SGs that potentially could be available who I'm not thinking of?

Who might you be willing to give up in such a trade, may I ask :nerd:

it's about to be 2015 and Bynum is still stealing checks :lol:

maybe playing next to 3 stars (LeBron, Love, Dion) will whip him into shape tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom