The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new Raptors logo for real needs to be stopped before they start production on anything involving it. It's a disgrace to the whole damn league that they literally just made the EXACT same ******* logo as another team.

Why is the NBA just about the only league in major professional sports that has this problem constantly with their logos and jerseys? I actually like a lot of adidas's stuff so I don't understand how they're so damn bad at this.

I really hope that van Gundy and Mike Breen are commentating for the Cavs Heat game and not the Thunder Spurs game

Abc don't let me down plz

Just give me some Hubie Brown on any of the games today, and I'm good.

Hubie has taught me more about basketball than anyone else.

Thursday, December 25, Christmas Day
Washington Wizards at New York Knicks (ESPN Noon) Dave Pasch, Jon Barry
Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs (ABC 2:30 pm) Mike Tirico, Hubie Brown
Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat (ABC 5 pm) Mike Breen, Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy
Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls (TNT 8 pm) Kevin Harlan, Chris Webber
Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers (TNT 10:30 pm) Marv Albert, Reggie Miller

Hubie Brown is to the NBA what John Madden was to the NFL in terms of commentating. Hubie Brown is a great NBA mind, and it's cool how when a play happens, dude already has it analyzed and be telling numbers and percentages to back it up. For the casual fan, listening to Hubie makes the game easier to understand.

Last edited:
Hubie Brown is to the NBA what John Madden was to the NFL in terms of commentating. Hubie Brown is a great NBA mind, and it's cool how when a play happens, dude already has it analyzed and be telling numbers and percentages to back it up. For the casual fan, listening to Hubie makes the game easier to understand.

I thought people didn't like Madden, though?

Thursday, December 25, Christmas Day
Washington Wizards at New York Knicks (ESPN Noon) Dave Pasch, Jon Barry
Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs (ABC 2:30 pm) Mike Tirico, Hubie Brown
Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat (ABC 5 pm) Mike Breen, Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy
Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls (TNT 8 pm) Kevin Harlan, Chris Webber
Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers (TNT 10:30 pm) Marv Albert, Reggie Miller

LOOK AT GOD

LeBron James has the most All-Star votes so far (552,967), Steph Curry is 2nd with 549,095.

via sports legion 

@ESPNStatsInfo  
This is 1st season in NBA history in which 2 teams (Toronto, Portland) led divisions by as many as 9 games on Christmas morning (via ELIAS).

Last edited:
I thought people didn't like Madden, though?
First time hearing that if you talking from commentating standpoint. Dude was a beast in the booth. Very knowledgeable IMO. For me watching games on Sundays with him in the booth definitely upped my knowledge as he gave great insight on the game in terms of the X's and O's. Hubie is the same way. 

Last edited:
Pau, Melo, Bron, Wall and Wade leading the East while Marc, Davis, Griffin, Kobe and Curry lead the West..

1) Merry Christmas everyone.

2) Don't waste your time watching the Knicks. Spend time with your family instead. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom