The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wall is having a better season than Kyrie Irving so that kinda explains why hes leading in All Star votes

Last edited:
Rose 5th among east guards in all star voting. I'm shocked, considering he lead last year despite an early injury.

His fans giving him up on him like that :{

Same dudes that will crawl back on his bandwagon soon enough

lin and nick young making the list 
laugh.gif

three potential all stars playing the bulls today 
pimp.gif

Pau definitely earned his spot but Pau Gasol isn't really a "casual fan" player is what I think VICTOR PAGE is getting at.

Pau definitely earned his spot but Pau Gasol isn't really a "casual fan" player is what I think VICTOR PAGE is getting at.
Bingo. NT'ers always ready for an argument.

If anyone would have guessed Pau Gasol would get more votes than Kevin Love they lying

Rose 5th among east guards in all star voting. I'm shocked, considering he lead last year despite an early injury.

His fans giving him up on him like that
mean.gif

Same dudes that will crawl back on his bandwagon soon enough
If Rose can put together a stretch of solid play over the next couple of weeks, he will move up a couple spots I think.

Last edited:

Bingo. NT'ers always ready for an argument.

If anyone would have guessed Pau Gasol would get more votes than Kevin Love they lying
You're right about NT but when you post "Pau?????" that's an indication you might be disagreeing 
laugh.gif

If you would have just typed your second statement it would have been more clear. And no, I wouldn't have thought Love would get more votes than Pau tbh

Last edited:
not shocking at all TBH
I agree

Just because Love and Kyrie play with Bron doesn't automatically give them a free ticket with the fans IMO

Wall is very visible as the best player on the Wiz and Pau playing in Chicago now gets that eastern exposure 

Voters are actually getting smarter. I never expected Marc to be a starter or for KD to not be in the starting five. Also, surprised by Wall as well. Thank goodness its getting a little better.

The real shocker IMO is Lowry over Rose, and it's sort of by a lot to start. Rose is starting to take it up a gear so the negative stigma will wane and he'll eventually surpass Lowry.. that is if he decides to keep playing and not sit out games. 

Happy that Lowry is getting recognition though

Voters are actually getting smarter. I never expected Marc to be a starter or for KD to not be in the starting five. Also, surprised by Wall as well. Thank goodness its getting a little better.
I'm lowkey amazed automatic guys like Dwight and Paul aren't in the lead. Thank God

Rose is still on minutes restrictions. He's averaging something like 26 minutes a game. Once he gets back to playing 33-35 minutes all his numbers will go up across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom