The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember why Wall was consensus overall #1 pick from his sr year of HS.. that's why

What does that have to do with him playing with 10 bums and a past his prime Stodemire? He may not be an amazing leader by your standards but how many leaders are gonna win more than 40 games with this roster?
40 games?  They probably won't win 20 with Carmelo.

Not to mention the badness of everyone else and the failure of all the young players to develop, improve, and play the right way is a reflection of having to play alongside Carmelo.

I was always on the boat that thought Wall was ultra talented, some of you just crowned him prematurely. It's still early to say he's above guys like Curry or even Dame.. a lot of folks were already saying Wall was better than them. I think they're all on the same tier or close right now

He's better than Dame. Not Curry Though. 2 years ago there were actually people calling him a busyt etc etc.

people that watched him night in and out saw an amazing passer, true point guard that could be an elite defender.

All that is coming to fruition.

*turns off tv* 
sick.gif

Someone bump that thread i made a few years ago about Wall not getting better :lol

dude has def made an improvement in his game all around

He's better than Dame. Not Curry Though. 2 years ago there were actually people calling him a busyt etc etc.

people that watched him night in and out saw an amazing passer, true point guard that could be an elite defender.

All that is coming to fruition.
We will see this playoffs.. I think Wall definitely has that team believing, which is a true sign of greatness. He's becoming quite the leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom