The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone bump that thread i made a few years ago about Wall not getting better
laugh.gif

dude has def made an improvement in his game all around
Dog, it's too late for that

40 games?  They probably won't win 20 with Carmelo.

Not to mention the badness of everyone else and the failure of all the young players to develop, improve, and play the right way is a reflection of having to play alongside Carmelo.

Which female in your family did melo give the d to?

Someone bump that thread i made a few years ago about Wall not getting better :lol

You have 52K posts in 4 years and you want us to believe that you didn't see that **** bumped over an hour ago?

Last edited:
What does that have to do with him playing with 10 bums and a past his prime Stodemire? He may not be an amazing leader by your standards but how many leaders are gonna win more than 40 games with this roster?
40 games?  They probably won't win 20 with Carmelo.

Not to mention the badness of everyone else and the failure of all the young players to develop, improve, and play the right way is a reflection of having to play alongside Carmelo.
So when they won 50 games two years ago it was in spite of Melo? Ok cool. Makes a ton of sense.

Last edited:
Someone bump that thread i made a few years ago about Wall not getting better :lol

You have 52K posts in 4 years and you want us to believe that you didn't see that **** bumped over an hour ago?

:lol

i dont go into random threads or really check outside of the normal threads i usualy post in brah

in the sports section i rarely post outside of this thread. relaxxx

John Wall still has so much room to grow, it's scary. By the way, did he have sex with Colin Cowherd's mom or something? Never seen someone so dead set on criticizing not only small issues in someone's game, but all this other crap about being a leader. Not to mention he purposely started talking about who raised a point guard or quarterback, and everyone knows John's dad died when he was like 8. That's foul, man.

John Wall still has so much room to grow, it's scary. By the way, did he have sex with Colin Cowherd's mom or something? Never seen someone so dead set on criticizing not only small issues in someone's game, but all this other crap about being a leader. Not to mention he purposely started talking about who raised a point guard or quarterback, and everyone knows John's dad died when he was like 8. That's foul, man.

Just wait until his jumper becomes elite too!

Last edited:
Cp3 been putting up wall numbers his whole career minus the physical gifts but he isnt top 5 all time because he never went to the wcf :{

Sue Bird was looking nice in that Statefarm commercial.

Don Stockton.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom