The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officiating was tough both ways. We turned it over way too many times though. Most of the turnovers looked like just trying to get used to new lineups. This team looks good

Is it me or does CP3 look a little chunky? Dropping 10-12 lbs wouldn't hurt. Not saying he fat or anything but It will be harder and harder to stay in front of all these explosive point guards as he approaches the back half of his career.

Is it me or does CP3 look a little chunky? Dropping 10-12 lbs wouldn't hurt. Not saying he fat or anything but It will be harder and harder to stay in front of all these explosive point guards as he approaches the back half of his career.

Have you ever seen his family, he's lucky he's as skinny as he is.

Why OKC is determined to run and push the pace is beyond me.

No bigs at all for Dallas.

Dirk on the bench with 5 fouls.

Pound that rock inside, like it or not.

We are trying to get wins, not numbers.

Jesus H Christ.

Last edited:

Why OKC is determined to run and push the pace is beyond me.

No bigs at all for Dallas.

Dirk on the bench with 5 fouls.

Pound that rock inside, like it or not.

We are trying to get wins, not numbers.

Jesus H Christ.
sounds like they're following Vivek's vision of Jazzketball

right @rck3sactown?

One thing I think gets overlooked is how much help Harden has, and still probably won't win a ring ever. Obviously anything could happen but I don't see the Rockets getting out of the West. 

I mean

Pat Bev is a League average pg, above average defender

Dwight top 5 center

Ariza top 10 SF

Josh Smith is Josh Smith

Solid bench

And we laugh at Lebron all day for needing more help.

Look at this **** man.

Both bigs on the corner 3 line with a spread floor with C Vill locking down the paint.

Nah man, *looks dead at Brooks

Ariza isn't a top 10 sf. And Beverly is good, but he wouldn't start for any other team the league aside from the lakers or the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom