The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two years rockets been stacked? That's news to me.

Yall do know only one team can win it all right? That doesn't inherently mean every other player is a failure :lol:

as ive said before, it pretty much always comes down to how well your star player plays

rockets are looking really good and winning a lot of games largely due to how great harden has been playing

they lost in the first round largely due to how poorly harden played

if harden can play like he is now in the playoffs then the rockets have a chance to contend, if not then they dont get too far

blame teammates and coaching all you want but it pretty much always comes down to which teams star players play better unless there is a huge difference in talent (see 1 vs 8 seeds for example)

kobe shooting 100% 
pimp.gif

hes byke

Derek Fisher is gonna lose his job either now or in the off season.
Lol yeah ok. Not even God could have these morons doing well. Plus Phil's not throwing his dude under the bus like that. I actually like what Fish has done to an extent this year. He's got the right mindset for a coach. Says the right stuff. Good leader. Just needs better talent and a better job coaching defense.

we aint throwing kawhi even with pink eye and a bad hand in the top 10. draymond pippen plays both 3/4.
has luol fallen off as one of the better 3 in the league?

I'm telling you Kyle Lowry has entered the matrix, he's on a different level right now. On a back to back in denver no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom