The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure why people use that as a means to low-key disrespect all those title runs.

Don't half the people in this thread complain/observe that the league has become diluted due to too many teams? Which is it? Can't have it both ways.
laugh.gif
I mean.... 

people won't acknowledge NFL Championships prior to it being called the "Superbowl" .... 

why, I don't even know.... it was still the NFL 

but that's how fans are.... will find any reason to talk **** and/or manipulate **** to support their argument 

IMO, titles 10 years ago or more are irrelevant to humble brags ..... ****** need to stop bringing up **** from the 90's 

Last edited:
Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeck · 23m23 minutes ago
As my buddy @KBergCBS wrote, the Knicks are prepared to trade Jose Calderon, if there's a taker. Also: everyone else not named Carmelo.

If the Knicks get they're way, their roster is going to be as unrecognizable as the Sixers' is -- outside of Melo -- by the time the season is done.

Give Lawdog a break, not easy to root for the worst team in NBA history by winning percentage.

Let em continue to hang selfies. I mean not everyone can have top 5 players at two positions and win titles like the Lakeshow. :pimp:

Give Lawdog a break, not easy to root for the worst team in NBA history by winning percentage.

Let em continue to hang selfies. I mean not everyone can have top 5 players at two positions and win titles like the Lakeshow. :pimp:

Thanks for your support, man. I'll take what I can get right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom