The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
#MJtakeover has started early

View media item 1236259
I’M BACK! …just kidding LOL. Trying out social media for the first time and sharing my day with you. Ready? #MJTakeover
— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) October 28, 2014

@hornets:

Starting the day with coffee in my favorite mug #BuzzCity #MJTakeover
View media item 1236234

@hornets:

Special perks of being owner, already got my commemorative ticket and shirt for opening night. Niiiiiice #MJTakeover
View media item 1236239View media item 1236237

@hornets:

Yes, it's really me doing this #MJTakeover
View media item 1236246

. michael jordan social media facebook, twitter, instagram takeover nba opening night

Idc Idc
That earing looks realy suspect
idc idc (flame suit on)

Yes, it's really me doing this #MJTakeover

. michael jordan social media facebook, twitter, instagram takeover nba opening night

MJ looks like that one Uncle that gets an Instagram and posts selfies every day
roll.gif

#hashbrownselfie

Good news, though: The Kings are going to be entertaining! Owner Vivek Ranadivé has pitched the idea to the team’s brain trust of playing 4-on-5 defense and leaving one player to cherry-pick, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. The Kings aren’t actually going to do that, but their D-League might, and it shows Ranadivé is committed to pushing boundaries in his search for an offbeat brand of “position-less” ball.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/n...rs-oklahoma-city-thunder-cleveland-cavaliers/

WHAT?!?!??! :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally Posted by PMatic  
Good news, though: The Kings are going to be entertaining! Owner Vivek Ranadivé has pitched the idea to the team’s brain trust of playing 4-on-5 defense and leaving one player to cherry-pick, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. The Kings aren’t actually going to do that, but their D-League might, and it shows Ranadivé is committed to pushing boundaries in his search for an offbeat brand of “position-less” ball.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/n...rs-oklahoma-city-thunder-cleveland-cavaliers/

WHAT?!?!??!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For the last year or two, every time I hear about this Vivek dude or the Kings...it's something about their latest effort to re-invent the sport of basketball. EVERY TIME bruh. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Vivek said **** your game, peons.

WHAT?!?!??! :wow: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm actually crying on the inside but good lord :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom