The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Allen is probably waiting to just jump on a team in Feb or March and ******** to a title run, sure he wanted to play with Bron but he waited too late and they signed too many other similar players.

Ray Allen is probably waiting to just jump on a team in Feb or March and ******** to a title run, sure he wanted to play with Bron but he waited too late and they signed too many other similar players.

Him or barea should have signed up for the Scotty brooks vet package.. Well unless he doesn't want to be gifted 20+ mins per..

Or did they not watch derek fisher and Caron butler these last couple of seasons.. And perkins since he's become pretty much dead weight

ray allen going 0 for 1231154 in the 2010 finals will always be appreciated 
pimp.gif

Reactions: ct3
Barea back on the Mavs :smokin  get outa NBA Siberia my dude

Didn't see it coming unless we cut someone, which we did. :lol:

Love having JJ back, especially in virtually the same role he was in his first stint.

Jameer/Barea/Felton
Monta/Devin/Ledo
Parsons/Aminu/Crowder/RJ
Dirk/Greg Smith/Charlie V
Tyson/Wright.

I can live with it. We'll see if JJ clears waivers.

The day is upon us. :pimp:

Mavs, I think are being vastly underestimated... probably just my take from all the "unbiased" media coverage of teams with championship contention but I think that anyone that doesn't have them in their top 3/4 in the west, will likely see at the least one of those picks be routed by the Mavs come playoff time, in my unpopular opinion.

Last edited:
Mavs' chances will ride on Tyson Chandler's health. I don't like how small they are in the backcourt either, but that probably won't be a big issue.

Last edited:
Good lord all the injuries to my Pacers man
mean.gif

Hill out.

West out.

PG out.

Watson out.

I should damn near workout for the team to get a roster spot ****.

Nonetheless, can't wait for the season to start tonight. I have high hopes for Kobe to ball out tonight but something tells me he's gonna try to force it and not produce an efficient game.

Mavs and Spurs tonight too. Can't wait to see how cold Parsons really is

Any word if Craig Sager is back on the sidelines tonight? Would be great to see him with Pop for his first night back...

@InsideHoops: There are an NBA-record 101 #international players on opening night rosters for the 2014-15 season.

#MJtakeover has started early

View media item 1236259
I’M BACK! …just kidding LOL. Trying out social media for the first time and sharing my day with you. Ready? #MJTakeover
— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) October 28, 2014

@hornets:

Starting the day with coffee in my favorite mug #BuzzCity #MJTakeover
View media item 1236234

@hornets:

Special perks of being owner, already got my commemorative ticket and shirt for opening night. Niiiiiice #MJTakeover
View media item 1236239View media item 1236237

@hornets:

Yes, it's really me doing this #MJTakeover
View media item 1236246

. michael jordan social media facebook, twitter, instagram takeover nba opening night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom