The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland Paul with the hazelnut latte iris dough. He can out call and out handle all the other guys cept NASH.

LOL at you Lakers fans saying CP would have a ring if he went there. The Lakers team that would have resulted from that trade would not have been better than the Heat or Spurs.

what would the cp fan to haters ratio look like if he was on the more popular LA team? 
nerd.gif
what would the cp fan to haters ratio look like if he was on the more popular LA team? 
nerd.gif
Let me also answer question with another question ... how many abidiginals do you see modeling? ....

Actually, would you still slander CP and say he can't wins chip if he was on the Lakers?
i would be upset at our front office IF they tried to build around chris paul after kobe retires 

im perfectly fine with going out to get chris paul, and its stupid how the trade got blocked. if it went through it would have given us a 1-2 year window where we could use cp3 and dwight to build a team around kobe and push for a 6th championship

i just dont agree with building a team with chris paul as the best player, and each and every post season letdown further proves my point

also, there is no player i have ever hated more than dwight the year he played for us after he left then i stopped caring about him. so id say theres a decent chance of me not liking chris paul if he played for the lakers and never helped us win a championship 

nerd.gif
An excellent question. I think it would be considerably different since a lot of his detractors are Lakers fans. But I'm pretty sure Chester would still hate him either way, or maybe hate him even more.
i think there would be a lot more fans just because our fanbase is bigger

but the espn hype train would be that much worse because he's a laker so the haters would hate him even more than they do now 

although the haters would have no argument to fall back on since kobe would have carried his *** to a championship by now 
nerd.gif
 not srs
LOL at you Lakers fans saying CP would have a ring if he went there. The Lakers team that would have resulted from that trade would not have been better than the Heat or Spurs.
nerd.gif

nash dwight and kobe would have been contenders if nash didnt miss 75% of the season, probably wouldnt have won it all though 

A Chris Paul, Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant team would have been contenders
A contender, yes. Assured of winning a title, no. Having CP on the Lakers wouldn't have made Kobe any younger or make Dwight hate playing with Kobe any less.
contender means what? 50+ wins? That means nothing.

You either make the finals and have a shot at winning the title or you mineaswell tank.

A Chris Paul, Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant team would have been contenders
A contender, yes. Assured of winning a title, no. Having CP on the Lakers wouldn't have made Kobe any younger or make Dwight hate playing with Kobe any less.
contender means what? 50+ wins? That means nothing.

You either make the finals and have a shot at winning the title or you mineaswell tank.
laugh.gif

7.3/8

Lakers would have been in the conference finals at worst, did multiple 2k simulations on it.

Bean was still a top 10 player in 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. They could have gotten past OKC for sure.

Last edited:
Damn, 3 years ago today Linsanity begun.

One of the craziest times in sports history man. That **** was unbelievable to witness man. Took the world by storm.

Inferior team
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 youre just the worst kind of fan man. u show up the minute your team starts doing good, then overcompensate for the time you were gone. no wonder everyone is waiting for the hawks imminent failure.
Damn, 3 years ago today Linsanity begun.

One of the craziest times in sports history man. That **** was unbelievable to witness man. Took the world by storm.
and the heat shut all that ish down 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom