The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underrated thing about Conley is he's getting his while operating with less space than a lot of other PGs.

And at a much slower pace than mostly every other top PG as a 3rd option.

I just wish they could at least put my guy in the Skills Challenge, damn :lol: .

Last edited:
CP3 led that average New Orleans team and as a clipper he had blake who wasn't even close to his potential.

Last year and this year is the only years I can truly judge dude when it comes to the playoffs

PG can only lead a team by so much

Last edited:
Man Chris Paul is turning 30 and has started for 10 years

All those guys average around 25 years old in age and 4 years

What's your point? At one time, CP was their age too. Just because they are younger, doesn't guarantee they'll break that barrier either. Either they have, or they haven't. Period. Age has nothing to do with this.

What's your point? At one time, CP was their age too. Just because they are younger, doesn't guarantee they'll break that barrier either. Either they have, or they haven't. Period. Age has nothing to do with this.

Youre comparing a guy who's supposed to be the best point guard in the NBA

A guy who's been around for a 10 years to some young dudes that average about 4 years in

Last edited:

Might be the only time I have ever agreed with MF.  If you cant see why age has something to do with this discussion, you are really dense.

It's not April yet guys, just wait a little longer me and Chester are making improvements to the CP slander bus that will make it a double decker vehicle, they'll be plenty of room for everyone come playoff time.

That is very impressive on the Warriors part. Says a lot of about of their conditioning as a team too.

They spread the minutes around on that Warriors teams. They play a pretty large rotation, and I don't think they let anyone on that team average more than 30 minutes.

So that helps.

what would the cp fan to haters ratio look like if he was on the more popular LA team? 
nerd.gif

what would the cp fan to haters ratio look like if he was on the more popular LA team? :nerd:

He'd have hate cause he was a Laker but Dwight would likely still be here and maybe Kobe doesn't have to play 40 minutes a game, gets injured, etc. He'd likely have a ring by now or at least a conference finals appearance. Don't think Bean would let that flopping **** fly either.

what would the cp fan to haters ratio look like if he was on the more popular LA team? :nerd:

An excellent question. I think it would be considerably different since a lot of his detractors are Lakers fans. But I'm pretty sure Chester would still hate him either way, or maybe hate him even more.

damn shutting down the season. these guys act like a small injury affects their intimate lives. just a damn toe, dude with low paib threshold, all cuz Devin Rose took 2 years PTO.

came back too soon?

lol

what would the cp fan to haters ratio look like if he was on the more popular LA team? 
nerd.gif
An excellent question. I think it would be considerably different since a lot of his detractors are Lakers fans. But I'm pretty sure Chester would still hate him either way, or maybe hate him even more.
i think there would be a lot more fans just because our fanbase is bigger

but the espn hype train would be that much worse because he's a laker so the haters would hate him even more than they do now 

although the haters would have no argument to fall back on since kobe would have carried his *** to a championship by now 
nerd.gif
 not srs

Let me also answer question with another question ... how many abidiginals do you see modeling? ....

Actually, would you still slander CP and say he can't wins chip if he was on the Lakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom