The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KD sat out another 10 games instead of coming back the game after Russ did, this would have sufficed.

Maybe it would've cut down on KD's injuries now, maybe not, but I wish he'd have chilled for a bit longer before returning.
Spike in FG% interesting RT @ESPNStatsInfo Look at how Russell Westbrook has done w/Durant off the court this season pic.twitter.com/FRxk5prMTv
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) February 5, 2015
B9GMZThCUAAwyqD.jpg

If KD sat out another 10 games instead of coming back the game after Russ did, this would have sufficed.

Maybe it would've cut down on KD's injuries now, maybe not, but I wish he'd have chilled for a bit longer before returning.
Spike in FG% interesting RT @ESPNStatsInfo Look at how Russell Westbrook has done w/Durant off the court this season pic.twitter.com/FRxk5prMTv
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) February 5, 2015
B9GMZThCUAAwyqD.jpg
Isn't their record w/o KD this season pretty bad?

It's worse than it is with him for sure.

He went back down a few games after his return though, KD did.

And has been in and out since.

The stretch of games were decently easy too when he returned. 

I always see players rushing the ref to give them the mall to inbound.

Is there a rule on this or anything?

this thread should be good and rolling tomorrow when people get wind CP3's comments about the female ref tonight....

Clippers got the racist owner out 

The sexist point guard? 
nerd.gif

Dude hasn't drowned in his own tears yet, amazing 

Last edited:
bill russell with that blue shirt :lol:

demarcus having a derrick rose moment

Last edited:

Don't know the exact record off the top of my head but It's decent when one of them plays.. And pretty good when both play

And ridiculous at home when both play.. And pretty good with just one

— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater)

February 5, 2015

B9GMZThCUAAwyqD.jpg

Totally agree and somehow knew okc would totally botch that. They would have at least tread water with russ and no kd for a few weeks.

CWebb just said the clippers are known for crying. :lol:

But what of their assist to rebound quotient?

Don't know the exact record off the top of my head but It's decent when one of them plays.. And pretty good when both play

And ridiculous at home when both play.. And pretty good with just one

Mavs need to just give the thunder their playoff checks or buy them Starbucks or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom