The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philips looks to be jumping already. Not like that Boston vs Hawks tip off that gets posted often in here...

Last edited:

you have grown men getting emotional over basketball games every day, why do you have to attribute her "emotional nonsense" to being a woman? 

Brah women are way more emotional then men.  As a matter of fact women are known for their emotion while men are known for their logic. 

And you could clearly see she was throwing techs back and forth trying to prove herself in the NBA

So the moral of the story is, when youre doing your job, keep your emotions in check and worry about the task at hand, instead of trying to prove something and getting excited over duties of said job.  If she cant do that, then this might not be for her

so when dudes give quick/stupid techs its cause of logic?

Dude mad as hell about last night [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thunder/Pels > Hawks/GSW

Will obviously flip back and forth though, with the amount of commercials, I really can watch both games.
Yea i cant catch that Thunder Pels game. No League Pass over here. Wonder how much KD on AD there will be and vice versa.

Austin rivers strapping up. Never knew he could play some D.

If he'd just focus on that side of the ball, and let the game come to him....he'd become a serviceable player.

Raps been piss poor since DeRozan been back but that's none of my business.

Last edited:
Based on what Chris Paul said, I think those who were outraged have some explaining to do. If you took issue with something that wasn't there in his comments then what does that exactly say about you, and how you perceive the referee's gender?

Last edited:
Based on what Chris Paul said, I think those who were outraged have some explaining to do. If you took issue with something that wasn't there in his comments then what does that exactly say about you, and how you perceive the referee's gender?

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

As long as you know this is exactly how racist people defend themselves, keep making that argument.

As long as you know this is exactly how racist people defend themselves, keep making that argument.

REACH

if Dez Bryant or ben Roth made these comments then a reach is ok but Chris deserves the benefit of the doubt

I love how yall love to reach over the most stupidest **** and compare it to race

Last edited:

slam dunk

Nope. He said "she" to refer to her, just like a male ref that botches a call would be called "he." Stop looking for something that's not there, or keep doing it and continue to show your intelligence level.

Last edited:
NBA should have done the right thing and put this Hawks/Warriors game on NBATV. they got nothin but NBA Gametime on the whole time
Antawn Jamison though...
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom