The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
only way chris paul can prove he;s not sexist is to get thrown out of tonights game by a male ref then say the same thing about him 

lol. this dude is serious. aha

anyway, enough with the dumb ****

You only like hearing your own opinion, what do you expect? Find an empty room for that - it's a message board.

The fact that you guys think that it's the pronoun that's the problem laugh.gif

When anybody has ever said "he" there has never been outrage. When everybody got pissed at Jim Joyce for ruining that Tigers no-hitter and came at Jim Joyce they used "he"

Last edited:
Assumptions

Where in Chris past has allowed such a reach? He has no history of being a sexist

His comment wasn't even bad besides him complaining about a red in general. Yall are crying cause he said "her"

Yall watch tv shows with 67)6985434x more sexism than that comment

Wish this outrage was here when pop treated the female espn reporter like **** but I'm sleep tho

exactly

they couldn't make hawks/warriors a national tv game?

indifferent.gif
I wonder how many people are going to ask this question tonight.

no one repped him so clearly no one else feels the same way 

nah i've said plenty. you're being willfully ignorant. don't make it the focus of this thread ok tough guy?

:lol: "I made that same argument about you, you're late"

Opinions that are late don't matter. Gotta be here right when something happens to be able to comment. On the weekend too. Got it.

Moving on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom