The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ATL.

2 games bike from the Warriors now if we close out Minnesota tonight.

Next GSW loss will be against the Spurs on Feb 20th according to my previous post (that's if everybody plays). :nerd:

There are a couple of teams I would like to see the Warriors play soon...

Grizz - because people complained they were without Bogut. I want to see how both teams stack up against each other when healthy
Spurs - they lost their earlier meeting to them, but this was of course very early in the season
Wizards - they have physical bigs up front, athletes, depth and shooting to matchup with them. I think it would be a great matchup and I don't remember them playing earlier in the season

Hawks - I cannot wait for this matchup. I'm really hoping both teams can carry their streaks into this game somehow.

These 4 teams I think can give GSW the most trouble. They all have very good front lines and good defense.

Remember this post and keep record against these 4 teams. I think they have 2 meetings apiece with each of these teams. 0-2 right now.
Posted about two weeks ago. Make that 0-3 if this Hawks lead holds up.
We play them on the 20th and I've been waiting for that to come up. Since Kawhi came back I've had some games marked on my calendar as well

Harden
Klay
Wade
Monta
Beal
Joe
Derozan
Crawford
Lou will
Jimmy b

Sg position isnt that bad & korver isnt top 10
Lou Williams and Joe Johnson though

Last edited:
Hawks have the dubs seriously flustered.

Draymond is pissed off, Klay passing to nobody, Barnes playing tackle football...Crazy. :lol:

Hawks have their streak snapped to the Pelicans? Respond by beating up with Wizards and Warriors. :smh:

Hawks have their streak snapped to the Pelicans? Respond by beating up with Wizards and Warriors. :smh:

Demarr returning really helped them big time. He's imperative to what they do, especially defensively. Semi small sample size, but their defense isn't nearly as elite when he isn't on the floor.

By the way, the strides he's taken as an offensive player from when he first came into the league to now has been borderline seismic.

Shut up & let me cook b :lol:

Sorry bro :lol: we have problems but he isn't one of them. If anything, he's been one of the bright spots amidst this horrible week. Which is all it is for us right now.

In the midst of a really hard, tough road trip and are having a terrible week.

Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

BHZ 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

The trifecta 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Phillips Arena > Oracle Arena

Hawks fans > Warrors fans.

Are the Hawks still fools gold?

Status