The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks have their streak snapped to the Pelicans? Respond by beating up with Wizards and Warriors. :smh:

Demarr returning really helped them big time. He's imperative to what they do, especially defensively. Semi small sample size, but their defense isn't nearly as elite when he isn't on the floor.

By the way, the strides he's taken as an offensive player from when he first came into the league to now has been borderline seismic.
A raptors fan on here was adamant bout derozan basically doesn't have anything to do with winning n they good without him tho :lol:

A raptors fan on here was adamant bout derozan basically doesn't have anything to do with winning n they good without him tho :lol:

Pretty sure he's talking about Demarred Carroll of the Hawks and not DeMar Derozen of the Raps

Hawks have their streak snapped to the Pelicans? Respond by beating up with Wizards and Warriors.
mean.gif
Demarr returning really helped them big time. He's imperative to what they do, especially defensively. Semi small sample size, but their defense isn't nearly as elite when he isn't on the floor.

By the way, the strides he's taken as an offensive player from when he first came into the league to now has been borderline seismic.
A raptors fan on here was adamant bout derozan basically doesn't have anything to do with winning n they good without him tho
laugh.gif
That was OKB and he was right about this last year. I havent watched enough games with DeRozan this year, but last year that 22 PPG he was putting up and that ASG selection were a crock. In terms of the pecking order of that team last year Lowry>Johnson>Valanciunas>DeRozan

Last edited:
Hawks have their streak snapped to the Pelicans? Respond by beating up with Wizards and Warriors. :smh:

I think he's taking about Demarre Carroll?

Last edited:

I think he's taking about Demarre Carroll?
If I'm wrong my fault ...if not then yea :pimp:

Yea but what the Hawks are doing is NOWHERE near as impressive as what the Warriors are doing because of "the fast pace stat right? Lol :lol: go sit down somewhere

DeMarre was trash when he entered the league with the Grizzlies. :lol: Good for him that he caught on with the Jazz and carved a niche in the L.

The Grizzlies wasted three draft picks in 2009 on Carroll, Hasheem Thabeet and Sam Young. :smh:

GSW loss but my wolves got the job done :smokin...

Keeps Memphis a few game backs from GSW as well....that worked out nicely :lol:

That was OKB and he was right about this last year. I havent watched enough games with DeRozan this year, but last year that 22 PPG he was putting up and that ASG selection were a crock. In terms of the pecking order of that team last year Lowry>Johnson>Valanciunas>DeRozan
N this year they need derozan buckets just like tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom