The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand rumors
Raptors- New Logo and uniforms (confirmed)
raptors-new-jersey-ovo.jpg

Y'all Thunder fans are so spoiled as a franchise man lol.

9/10 times y'all draft correctly. And develop those players. The players end up playing when ready...injuries or not...everyone gets a chance.

You have a team that always has a chance to make the finals, and a coach that all the players respect...yet all I see is constant whining and doubting.

It's soooo easy to make Scott Brooks the scapegoat when in reality the reason y'all haven't won a finals is b/c you're playing in the Spurs/Heat era.

Thunder will be fine. Good organization. Albeit cheap, they seem to make solid moves.
Fans are going to Fan. Fanatical's wanting more. Give us a ring, we want b2b's. Give us a Playoff berth, we want Playoff Lifetime Achievement Awards. It's just what we do, America ****** us this way.

Injuries have been the main thing keeping OKC from reaching their ultimate potential, Scott Brooks hasn't been the right leader though, and Presti being cheap comes in 3rd. None of it will matter next year when KD bolts anyway. The ultimate what could have been, 30 for 30. Interested to see where the fanbase is when that happens.

Y'all Thunder fans are so spoiled as a franchise man lol.

9/10 times y'all draft correctly. And develop those players. The players end up playing when ready...injuries or not...everyone gets a chance.

You have a team that always has a chance to make the finals, and a coach that all the players respect...yet all I see is constant whining and doubting.

It's soooo easy to make Scott Brooks the scapegoat when in reality the reason y'all haven't won a finals is b/c you're playing in the Spurs/Heat era.

Thunder will be fine. Good organization. Albeit cheap, they seem to make solid moves.

Or we've been watching the team for years and every year without fail scotty does something to prove how inept he is at his job

If you want me to go down the list I can.. But hopefully you have been paying attention to this thread long enough to see what has been said by the few thunder fans on her

And the thunder's not winning predates the heat and Spurs.. You may want to add injuries, Lakers and mavs to the list

Or we've been watching the team for years and every year without fail scotty does something to prove how inept he is at his job

If you want me to go down the list I can.. But hopefully you have been paying attention to this thread long enough to see what has been said by the few thunder fans on her

And the thunder's not winning predates the heat and Spurs.. You may want to add injuries, Lakers and mavs to the list

Y'all weren't ready during the Lakers and Mavs in 2010 or 2011. That was like the thunder's 1st or 2nd playoff appearance lol. KD shot like 35% against Ron artest and the eventual champs. And Dirk was at the absolute top of his game in 2011. No amount of coaching would have stopped that. Truth be told, Thunder were ahead of schedule in 2012 and got hot and beat the Spurs. That team was clearly overmatched by the heat.

Injuries def played a part....but OKC unfortunately has been the 2nd or 3rd best team the last 4-5 years. That's why y'all max out in the finals or WCF. Nothing at all wrong with that. I know we all want rings...but HGH Lebron, DWade, Bosh and Pops Elite Spurs are the reason OKC hasn't hoisted a trophy in June. Not to mention untimely injuries to Ibaka and Westbrook.

Scott Brooks is such an easy scapegoat, that it's hard to look at the reality. This team has accomplished a lot and is still a very real threat to win the West this year if they get in.

Last edited:
Brand rumors

raptors-new-jersey-ovo.jpg

uganda be kidding me. this is real life? canada gon canada. ****** been a **** boy country since the cosby shows.

i like KD. but at times he does bother me. he talks trash on twitter and instagram them gets on the court and clams up. i wish hed bring tht attitude to the court with him

Thoughts on his game vs denver?

i like KD. but at times he does bother me. he talks trash on twitter and instagram them gets on the court and clams up. i wish hed bring tht attitude to the court with him

its a game vs denver 

this.

Scott Brooks is such an easy scapegoat, that it's hard to look at the reality. This team has accomplished a lot and is still a very real threat to win the West this year if they get in.

Lakers won, because they had size that pretty much no other team could match.. Even with ibaka playing well against that lakers frontline and it being painfully obvious that jeff green didn't match up well against it, brooks still didn't make adjustments.. Kristic was our starting center at the time

Ibaka didn't get the starting job, until green was traded forcing Scott's hand.. Green would have been a perfect guy off the bench to play numerous roles depending on situations, but scotty didn't see that

Then vs the mavs, scotty had the perfect chance to try playing maynor and westbrook together vs Kidd/jet backcourt.. Of course scotty barely used those guys together that whole season (I think he used them together for 6 mins) then in game 6 he pulls it out, out of deperation

It took maynor going down before scotty would give harden 30 per game

Then vs the heat in the finals, he continues to give perkins 20 plus mins per with a tore groin

Then you have his stubborn loyalty to perkins, thabo, fisher and butler.. And before them green and kristic

Just last year, steven Adams was glued to the bench until he got desperate vs the Grizzlies

its a game vs denver 

I thought it was funny after he hit that 3rd 3 in a row on the collison foul and westbrook came up to him and you could see him mouthing "I'm a bad MF'er"

Hayward's last 10 games: 24, 6, 5 and 2 on 50/48/78.

The Jazz are 13-14 (.481) in their last 27, after going 6-19 (.240) in their first 25. With no quality guardplay whatsoever.

Last edited:
Brand rumors
Clippers- New logo
Hawks- New uniforms, colors and logo (the alt will become the primary)
Bucks- New uniforms and logos
76ers- New uniforms
T-wolves- New logo

The only thing stopping me from buying rockets jersey they need to fix the current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom