The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was good from three last year though, first Hawk game I went to Last year dude was lighting it up off the pick and pop and I was like "who is this guy". Since then I took an interest in dude.
[rule]
@PMatic
 Gotta read that on my lunch looks like a great read.
Yea he seems to be a bit streaky at shooting 3s. I see him taking more 3s than than doing anything else offensively but it does bring out the other teams big to open up the lane for the constant wing cutters and Teague and Schröder driving to the lane. But he's got to at least start knocking down a decent percentage of them or the opposing defenses will stop coming out on him and just give him that wide open look. He's went ice cold as of late.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but why is there an owl on that Jersey? Is that some Canadian symbol or something lol
That owl is Octobers Very Own (Drakes Labels Logo) 

original.jpg

Canada doesnt have a national bird, but theres owls everywhere.

I miss Canada, Canada is Super America.

yea that antic he got to go
Dunno if u noticed it or not but last night Antic didn't even play lol. He's def the weak link. He's average on D. Chunks up a ton of 3s that he shouldn't.

i agree i dont know why he think he a 3pt shooter
He was good from three last year though, first Hawk game I went to Last year dude was lighting it up off the pick and pop and I was like "who is this guy". Since then I took an interest in dude.
[rule]
@PMatic
Gotta read that on my lunch looks like a great read.

c'mon now. real hawks fan know what antic brings. dude was solid last yr, just his shooting fell off during the playoffs. still, he is a big body and solid rebounder/defender vs bigs that like to bang. he stretches out the floor and you still have to play him and close out. for what you are paying him, he isnt too bad. he helps spaces the floor and there are always at least 4 good shooters on the floor at all times.

Last edited:
c'mon now. real hawks fan know what antic brings. dude was solid last yr, just his shooting fell off during the playoffs. still, he is a big body and solid rebounder/defender vs bigs that like to bang. he stretches out the floor and you still have to play him and close out. for what you are paying him, he isnt too bad. he helps spaces the floor and there are always at least 4 good shooters on the floor at all times.

@PMatic  Gotta read that on my lunch looks like a great read.
i agree with u both

i was at the char game last yr when he hit a crazy game tie 3pt

but he streaky latey very streakt actually and he still needs to go 

i know what he brings and he cool but they could do better 

Have the Rochets ever had good uniforms? The 80s versions were boring, the 90s pinstripe ones were tacky and the 2000s versions are just bad. Maybe they'll finally get it right with the new ones

Have the Rochets ever had good uniforms? The 80s versions were boring, the 90s pinstripe ones were tacky and the 2000s versions are just bad. Maybe they'll finally get it right with the new ones

I'm just amazed that Steve Francis and James Harden have worn the same designed Jersey.

I mean some franchises never rebrand so who knows. Said it last year, I would be interested in seeing a rebrand of the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks. 

I know it will never happen, but it would be cool if it did.

Reactions: HIM
Brand rumors
Raptors- New Logo and uniforms (confirmed)
Clippers- New logo
Hawks- New uniforms, colors and logo (the alt will become the primary)
Bucks- New uniforms and logos
76ers- New uniforms
T-wolves- New logo

Rockets still not changing jerseys after 10+ years? :x :smh:

I mean some franchises never rebrand so who knows. Said it last year, I would be interested in seeing a rebrand of the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks. 

i have to disagree. too much heritage in the current branding of those franchises. still don't like how the celtics and bulls changed their uniforms.

One team doesn't belong

:smile: @ that Owl on the Raptors Uni. **** a Raptor, put a bird on it.

***** hilarious.
"I know we're the Bulls, but this year we putting Horses on our shirts"

Last edited:
Brand rumors
Raptors- New Logo and uniforms (confirmed)
Clippers- New logo
Hawks- New uniforms, colors and logo (the alt will become the primary)
Bucks- New uniforms and logos
76ers- New uniforms
T-wolves- New logo
http://sc.com/news/an-early-look-at-next-season-s-nba-uniforms/

Here a list and pics of teams that were supposedly going to get new jerseys and stuff, most of it is out already, but what happened to the Heat "Pride" Jerseys. Please don't tell me they are the black tux jerseys...

I'm not going to assume lamb and pj3 don't work on their games when brooks finds minutes for Perk.

Minus whale dance to get a sweat going since they don't play

Hayward's last 10 games: 24, 6, 5 and 2 on 50/48/78.

The Jazz are 13-14 (.481) in their last 27, after going 6-19 (.240) in their first 25. With no quality guardplay whatsoever.
I forgot how difficult their early-season schedule was, too.

Among those first 25 games... Rockets, Mavs (twice), Suns, Clippers (twice), Cavs, Hawks, Raptors (twice), Thunder (twice), Warriors, Bulls, Spurs, Wizards.

Also, only 11 players have more 30+ point games than Hayward this season (Aldridge, Anthony, Curry, Davis, Durant, Ellis, Griffin, Harden, Irving, James and Westbrook).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom