The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not a good indictment of Anthony Bennett.

I was just about to say this. He's absolutely unaware on both ends of the floor every time I see him play. That 2 hand slam is only gonna impress coaches but so long... but he's still just 21.

After seeing Hassan Whiteside grow up around 25 it makes sense to keep a guy like AB around but he's still making $5 million a year off that number 1 pick salary. His worth remains to be seen.

What's the rationale behind the Payne trade? They just gave away the 15th pick of the draft for nothing?

What's the rationale behind the Payne trade? They just gave away the 15th pick of the draft for nothing?

I agree. A little too quick to pull the trigger on that trade for what? A lottery protected 2017 draft pick? When is Minnesota gonna be out of the lottery in the west? idk what the rationale is there.

With Mo & Kemba they now have 2 dudes who can catch fire from 3 and steal 1 game from Atlanta to prevent the sweep.
:rofl: @ Kobe getting a cosign from the gawd. Every time I hear that story I get a laugh.

He shoulda stuck with it.
Charlotte is 7th seed now.

korver 3pt shootout champ
And ASG mvp :nerd:
want to see my man floor rich that weekend on national stage

put him in the dunk contest :lol:

Last edited:
I believe in Payne. A bit surprised ATL cut ties so soon, and to trade him for a lottery-protected pick from a team that will likely finish in the lottery for the next few years is a bad move IMO.

I would've rather they moved/cut Jenkins if they want a spot for open for Tavares.

Last edited:
GM flip out here making boss moves for us :smokin...

Now he needs to hire a good coach nd he good in my book

I believe in Payne. A bit surprised ATL cut ties so soon, and to trade him for a lottery-protected pick from a team that will likely finish in the lottery for the next few years is a bad move IMO.

I would've rather they moved/cut Jenkins if they want a spot for open for Tavares.
He was never gonna play behind Muscala.

The Wolves have now spent two first rounders to avoid having to develop Anthony Bennett.

:smh:

If Flip trades him and he flourishes somewhere else I'm going to be pissed! I hope Wiggins/camp say something to Flip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom