The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you guys point. Hey though, at 1:30AM east coast time after being subjected to Nuggets Lakers you may not be as sharp either. Ha ha ha

Sources: There's still no agreement on contract terms between George Karl and Kings. Still discussing potential lockout pay and fourth year.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) February 11, 2015
My man is back.
Kings are a mess 
roll.gif

Have Bill Walton replace Shaq now. Then C-Webb replace Charles when he quits at the end of his contract.

That would be great, but I doubt my man Bill wants to spend that much time in Atlanta for half the year. (That's not a shot at Atlanta; just a recognition that Bill cut down on broadcasting to limit travel and spend more time at home in San Diego).

Dont know why people against analytics bring up "you need talent to win" or "you need stars to win". Who the hell is disputing that? Every analytic junkie agrees with that. You don't need advanced stats to draft AD, Wall, or Lebron at #1. But it does help to find guys like Leonard, Manu, Parker, or every Spurs players :lol: , D.Green, Parsons, J.Butler etc. Scouting and advanced stats go hand in hand. Peeps act as if these guys just input numbers in a computer and draft/sign whatever name it prints out :lol:

Why doesn't TNT flex their games? Not enough games to choose from on Thursdays?

Pretty much. A lot of times those are the only two games scheduled. And when there are more, it's a bunch of crap. Although, I believe TNT flexed out of a game last week or the week before. Can't remember who was involved, but they switched to only a slightly better game.

Kings are a mess :rofl:

And apparently they don't want to do an introductory press conference before All-Star Weekend is over because they don't want to take the focus off of Cousins being in the game lol. Because a press conference is going to make everyone forget he exists???

ya laffing now, but i think vivek gonna turn this thing around
still remember as a w's fan, fans turning on lacob (myself included). the chris mullin night :lol:
dude is committed to winning
nba 2.01b

still remember as a w's fan, fans turning on lacob (myself included). the chris mullin night :lol:
nba 2.01b

I think he's gonna turn it around too, they aren't a bad team. Just need to shift a couple pieces around and I can see them competing for a playoff spot soon.

still remember as a w's fan, fans turning on lacob (myself included). the chris mullin night
laugh.gif

nba 2.01b
Warriors 3.0

thats really what Vivek wanted all along 

So Bill Simmons hinting at Lebron taking PEDs, in my opinion, should be a punishable offense. Like dude we get that you hate cleveland and Lebron but without evidence, in your position you're walking a fine line...

but I'm not gonna say that it's not possible that Lebron has used PEDs... you be the judge

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/20...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I've been saying this.

Not only on NT, but its been mentioned all around the web in a lot of sports forums.

am i tripping, didn't tnt used to work way more than just thursday nights a few years ago. or is that only playoffs? i thought we used to see chuck and kenny and them all the time.

the fact chuck and them blatantly say they don't watch the games completely exposes the lack of need for them. How can you analyze a game that you don't even watch. Everybody looks good in the highlights. If that's all you have to watch, every team looks like a contender. Time to go.

am i tripping, didn't tnt used to work way more than just thursday nights a few years ago. or is that only playoffs? i thought we used to see chuck and kenny and them all the time.

There are random Tuesday double-headers for various reasons.

Karl Kani looks suspect though. his face would look fitting on CNN.

looks like some gunmen or church dad gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom