The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic 
laugh.gif

You know low key he wants the Buss family to hand the franchise over.

i'm pretty sure he was in..was it 06, when he was cocky as **** and dunking on dwight n ****. there was one year he was stupid muscular looking like corey maggette n ****
I remember that.. I think he was to which is why he lasted so long... HGH can only help you for so long.

i'm pretty sure he was in..was it 06, when he was cocky as **** and dunking on dwight n ****. there was one year he was stupid muscular looking like corey maggette n ****

I think that was 2003. He was jacked that year. Came back slimmer the next year.

Last edited:
^

Gambling isn't illegal. And Jordan never tried to hide it, so I'm not really sure how he was caught.

Last edited:
Most of them gamble, but the conspiracy theory was he gambled on games I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude Lebron ain't bigger than the game I don't give a damn who he is "The Truth shall come to the Light"

Last edited:
LeBron has waay to much to lose if he's ever caught using PED's.
never watch the Olympics?

I would argue those guys have more to lose, considering their whole careers/earning potential is tied to being successful at that singular event (think swimmers or track).. LeBron probably banked more on his rookie deal than most of those guys can hope to earn off of a decent showing at the Olympics

for example, ryan lochte.. I bet most of you dudes have no clue who Katie ledecky is

Last edited:
Dude Lebron ain't bigger than the game I don't give a damn who he is "The Truth shall come to the Light"

I'm just saying, if he was tested and it came back positive, that test would never see the light of day.

This also goes for the rest of stars in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom