The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude is cool on podcast but on TV he tries way too hard. He was ok when he did college gameday tho ...I think if he had better people to bounce off of he would be better. Him and Avery isn't a good combo
I been tryna tell ya'll ESPN makes people look corny. They just throw people together and tell 'em to talk. The only shows that have chemistry is First Take and PTI.
true 
mean.gif

Highly Questionable is good too, Bomani Jones is the man.

I'm the only person watching this Spurs game I see

Something is very fishy about that MEM/OKC line tonight. Most of their games in the past have been decided by less than 5-6 points (including playoffs).

Considering Memphis has won 14 of their last 16, I think that a ton of points regardless of this being the 2nd night of a b2b. Either OKC wins this one easily or the Grizz win outright. Considering OKC needs this game a lot more than Memphis, it would not surprise me if Memphis goes into this game with a relaxed mindset.

OKC has lost 3 of their last 4 against Memphis in OKC (including the playoffs). It should be interesting game and it depends on how important the Grizz want that 40th win before the all-star break.

Welp. If I liked betting against my team, I definitely would've played OKC -6. I believe the line closed at -4.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom