The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubie always this much against CLE? 
roll.gif
he sees through the bs

See ryan, I told you Boston was a fun team to watch, even though they suck. Had no idea that was coming though. Ouch bro

Its weird cuz the last few days the leagues worst teams have been hanging in games with the top teams some even with big leads but they all manage to lose

Celtics pulled through though. Was sure the hawks were gonna win after sullinger blew that point blank lay up

Probably cause they all made changes to their roster, everyone but Miami

Hubie always this much against CLE? 
roll.gif

Nobody but Hubie wouldda stud up for the Heat lol

Last edited:
Rubio reminds me of that one kid in the sean penn bad boys movie from the 80's the kid that fixed the radio to blow up in that one kids face lol

Nik Stauskas is looking far away from being an NBA player. Can't guard anyone...can't get past anyone...and can't do what he's supposed to do best which is shoot.

Gonna suck for them if he doesn't pan out after going with the same thing w/ Jimmer.

JJ Barrea having it all tonight... last 15 of 16 Dallas points...

Ty Chandler swear he a fashionista

Nik Stauskas is looking far away from being an NBA player. Can't guard anyone...can't get past anyone...and can't do what he's supposed to do best which is shoot.

Gonna suck for them if he doesn't pan out after going with the same thing w/ Jimmer.

Dude really wasnt ready for the nba, he took the reigns at michigan by default, an above average shooter but that alone wont cut it in the league

I was shocked when he was selected in the lottery honestly

Dude really wasnt ready for the nba, he took the reigns at michigan by default, an above average shooter but that alone wont cut it in the league

I was shocked when he was selected in the lottery honestly

"Klay Curry"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom