The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we live in a world where DJ is an All-Star...
Stop..

There have been much, MUCH worse. Hell, Gearld Wallace was an all-star one year.
laugh.gif
he had Shawn Marion-esque numbers tho... he kinda deserved it that year.

The game should be fun. I agree.

You know what would piss me off to no end? If I was Dwights team mate, or Coach, or Morey, and my team is down/losing, and this fool is on the sideline playing patty cake. Goofing around. 

Mr. "Look at me I want to be seen". 

That loud *** suit wouldn't be an issue if, if, he wasn't on the sidelines playing and ****. Dude has like 5 booster cushions things on his seat, so he towers above everyone else on the bench. I mean, I'd be pissed. This has to be why nobody likes him. 

Fun is Fun. This can be fun and competitive at the same time, but Dwight does too much, I wouldn't call him a professional at all. I wouldn't want him as a team mate, at all. End Rant.

Last edited:
DJ is leading the league in rebounds, fg % and is 2nd in blocks.

It's ok for him to be an all star
Like I always say, if the Clips have this much talent, they should be undoubtedly one of the best teams in the league

3 All-Stars 

6th man of the year

One of the best three point shooters in the league

One of the best point guards

One of the best power forwards

One of the best coaches in the league

Yet somehow I don't think a lot of folks give them much of a chance at winning a title

The game should be fun. I agree.

You know what would piss me off to no end? If I was Dwights team mate, or Coach, or Morey, and my team is down/losing, and this fool is on the sideline playing patty cake. Goofing around. 

Mr. "Look at me I want to be seen". 

That loud *** suit wouldn't be an issue if, if, he wasn't on the sidelines playing and ****. Dude has like 5 booster cushions things on his seat, so he towers above everyone else on the bench. I mean, I'd be pissed. This has to be why nobody likes him. 

Fun is Fun. This can be fun and competitive at the same time, but Dwight does too much, I wouldn't call him a professional at all. I wouldn't want him as a team mate, at all. End Rant.

Have to agree with just about all of this. I've always said if we were at the gym and had 9 players and he showed up to be #10, I'd pack my bags and leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom