The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanter asking for a trade? 
nerd.gif

Kanter would be smart to ask for a trade before Gobert does.

1st one of those guys out of Utah, wins.

****, I swear like 4 minutes ago it was a close score, then Crawford woke up from his coma and Reddick decided to be Finals Mike Miller

Last edited:
Kanter not giving a single **** tonight :lol:

asks for a trade then goes to hang out with friends in Penn. instead of going on the plane with his team

:lol: @ Dirk being named the all star over Zbo.

Dirk has a drop off year, Zbo has his best year since 2011 and still doesn't make it.

I would like to see Dragic and fillers for Kanter

Kanter is set to be an unrestricted free agent anyway, so not being traded wouldn't even matter

That's my first time mentioning you.

Nah, I already showed you the other examples which I know you saw before the post got deleted. You took that L hours ago and clearly still feel some type of way about it since you tried to start up again hours later. :lol:

Like I said, get over it. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth on some petty ****. That's your thing.

^

Nah, he's restricted.
My fault, but my proposal still stands

Len may or may not be what the Suns are looking for, Kanter would get a chance to flourish

Dragic can play the off guard with the big Exum running the point.. they have Ingles and **** starting at the 2.. they been searching for a 2 for a long time

Monta in the ASG would have been better than DIrk ZBO Tyson or Conley. Yes or no?

But they probably just go right down the line in order of how Coaches initially voted.

That's my first time mentioning you.

Nah, I already showed you the other examples which I know you saw before the post got deleted.

Are you talking about the ones from weeks/months ago that got you caught in your feels? Like I said, I was trying to help you out, but you obviously already had it under control.

Edit:

My bad, forgot the :lol: emoticon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom