The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What cousins did with 28/18, way more impressive than Jordans 24/20.

I think he had 12/12 before Houstons last minute meltdown.

Kanter is demanding to be traded by the deadline. Ha ha ha

Utah your officially on thrown out the league watch.

Last edited:
Hopefully after last night's embarrassing loss to Boston, the Hawks will address their serious lacking of another quality big man. Cant continue to get killed on the boards every game and expect to win come playoff time. Excellence is exhausting. Hawks need that 11 day all star break.

mean.gif
oh dwight...
oh no. not like this. not like this dwight

Don't get a chance to see Cousins play at all (I'm on the East coast) but from those highlights he's damn good

I respect Cousins game but I don't really like him. Probably cause he feels the need to stare somebody down every time he even puts in a layup.

Hope Karl saves Boogie.

I like Stauskas but he's been absolute trash but I'll give him two more years.

Really surprised his shooting has been so piss poor.

Damn...|I

Former Knicks forward Anthony Mason in critical condition following massive heart attack

New York Daily News

Anthony Mason, a bruising power forward who personified the gritty Knicks of the mid-’90s, was in critical condition following a massive heart attack, a source close to the family confirmed late Wednesday.

The Knicks would not comment on Mason, but did issue a tweet before Wednesday’s game in Orlando that read: “Our thoughts and prayers are with Anthony Mason and his family.” Retired NBA writer Peter Vecsey had earlier reported, via Twitter, that the 48-year-old Mason had suffered from “congestive heart failure, heart attack, 4 surgeries, the last one 9 hrs.”

One of Mason’s former teammates in New York, who did not want to be identified, described his condition as grave. Another of Mason’s former teammates, Mark Jackson, tweeted, “our thoughts and prayers are with Anthony Mason and his family.”

DeAndre had great back-to-back games when he faced Dirk Nowitzki at Center and Joey Dorsey tonight. :lol:

Come on y'all. Get off the DeAndre hype-train. No way they're better without Blake. it.

Yeah, DeAndre has improved a ton, but it's hard to take too much from these last two games because the guys he was up against we're just completely outmatched physically. And it's not Blake being out, it's JJ being back that's been the big difference for the Clips.

Synergy highlights Monty Williams ignorance with AD.

Dude is the most dangerous player in the P&R in the world right now, should be 35% of their plays especially with Reke running point.

Called it at the beginning of the season that Kanter wouldn't finish this year on the Jazz, and that Gobert would eat into his minutes. Kanter has been solid too. He's improved and could definitely help a team.

European players are divas in the NBA. Asik, Rudy Fernandez, Darko, Rubio early in his career...etc.

Would love to see what Goubert can do with 35mpg. Utah needs to cash in on Kanter and build around the Hayward-Favors-Goubert core.

Since the dunk contest coming up, time to highlight one of the more underrated dunkers Desmond Mason, in his second career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom