The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it at the beginning of the season that Kanter wouldn't finish this year on the Jazz, and that Gobert would eat into his minutes. Kanter has been solid too. He's improved and could definitely help a team.

European players are divas in the NBA. Asik, Rudy Fernandez, Darko, Rubio early in his career...etc.

Would love to see what Goubert can do with 35mpg. Utah needs to cash in on Kanter and build around the Hayward-Favors-Goubert core.

Favors and Gobert going to dominate defensively and on the boards.

Kanter is my guy but he's not as valuable as Gobert, not even close.

Hayward is a star, max contract looking very justified.

Last edited:
heard they may be moving the 3pt shootout to end the night at the mane even. any troof to this?

Synergy highlights Monty Williams ignorance with AD.

Dude is the most dangerous player in the P&R in the world right now, should be 35% of their plays especially with Reke running point.

brandan wright wasn't even in that many pick and roll situations. you gotta at least let AD be great in iso's and post ups

Damn...|I

Former Knicks forward Anthony Mason in critical condition following massive heart attack

New York Daily News

Anthony Mason, a bruising power forward who personified the gritty Knicks of the mid-’90s, was in critical condition following a massive heart attack, a source close to the family confirmed late Wednesday.

The Knicks would not comment on Mason, but did issue a tweet before Wednesday’s game in Orlando that read: “Our thoughts and prayers are with Anthony Mason and his family.” Retired NBA writer Peter Vecsey had earlier reported, via Twitter, that the 48-year-old Mason had suffered from “congestive heart failure, heart attack, 4 surgeries, the last one 9 hrs.”

One of Mason’s former teammates in New York, who did not want to be identified, described his condition as grave. Another of Mason’s former teammates, Mark Jackson, tweeted, “our thoughts and prayers are with Anthony Mason and his family.”

Dean Smith, Jerry Tarkanian, and now Anthony Mason in the same damn week :smh: ... Death comes in 3's :frown:

Some quotes:

Dave Joerger: "When healthy OKC and Spurs are the best team in the NBA, the rest of us have good records and we'll see what we do in the playoffs but those two teams will be favored"

Parsons on how much of the off time he’ll use to avoid having nights like tonight. “I’m —“
Dirk: “None."

[Macmahon] Rajon Rondo whipped Rick Carlisle in Connect 4. Rick: "He got all excited afterward. I told him to learn how to make a shot."

who n thee hell is eric green & why is he that nasty on 2k... gave my buddie the wk with the nuggest vs suns green had 28

who n thee hell is eric green & why is he that nasty on 2k... gave my buddie the wk with the nuggest vs suns green had 28
He's the guy the Jazz traded to the Nuggets for Gobert. :lol:

At least they made it up and got Nurkic.

Why did George Karl get a 4 year deal for 15 mil

But steve kerr got one for 5 years at 25 mil?

The game confuses me

"I think DJ should be on the All-Star team," Rivers said. "I think it's a travesty. I really do. Dirk deserves to be on the All-Star team every year as far as I'm concerned, so you can never have anything against him. He's been a great player throughout his career. I just think that a guy who is getting 27 [rebounds] and 22 [points vs. Dallas on Monday] and 20s and 20s [should] be on the team."
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ty-los-angeles-clippers-coach-doc-rivers-says

This is why fans and league officials dislike the Clippers. On top of the players, Doc takes part.

"I think DJ should be on the All-Star team," Rivers said. "I think it's a travesty. I really do. Dirk deserves to be on the All-Star team every year as far as I'm concerned, so you can never have anything against him. He's been a great player throughout his career. I just think that a guy who is getting 27 [rebounds] and 22 [points vs. Dallas on Monday] and 20s and 20s [should] be on the team."
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ty-los-angeles-clippers-coach-doc-rivers-says

This is why fans and league officials dislike the Clippers. On top of the players, Doc takes part.

Doc making it sound like he's averaging 20 & 20

Who would DJ replace? Dirk? Duncan? Lillard?

This guy really referenced two against against Joey Dorsey and Dirk as a means for an All Star Push. Bravo

I hate when people do things like that.

"I think my guy should be in the ASG. I'm not saying he should have made it over the guy that just got subbed in even though my comments take place right after and are in direct correlation. I'm just saying he should be in there. Not to take anyone's spot away cause they're all deserving but my guy deserves it."

Unless you're adding a new roster spot shut up if you're not saying names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom