The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

well, to be fair, we woulda got dwight still..

and not gotten rid of all those goddamn picks for nash.

And no achilles tear.

The whole goddamn league changed with that ******** 
yall still did get Dwight.. and Dwight still got injured and hasn't been what he was when he was with Orlando prior to the injury
agreed. I'm not disagreeing with you.

All I'm saying is Kobe is right.

The bull **** lockout was targeted at the lakers, Jim and mitch pulled off a hell of a trade that saved us money, and we got absolutely ****** screwed. That set off a series of decisions (panic moves) that the lakers haven't recovered from, and won't for another few years. 

Only thing is, he plays defense. You trust a Dragic/Harden back court defensively? It's a fair question

But with Dragic, there are so many possibilities. He can start, he can play off the bench, they can play all three together at times...another scorer, shooter, creator would make it so much easier for that team. And besides McHale used to coach him and likes his game

agreed. I'm not disagreeing with you.

All I'm saying is Kobe is right.

The bull **** lockout was targeted at the lakers, Jim and mitch pulled off a hell of a trade that saved us money, and we got absolutely ****** screwed. That set off a series of decisions (panic moves) that the lakers haven't recovered from, and won't for another few years. 

Exactly. The Lakers are successful and powerful, and it shows how selfish other teams are. I feel like if the Lakers haven't been getting those TV contracts the past few years it wouldn't have tricked to the rest of the league to the point they can raise the cap. Fact is Lakers understand winning and marketing, and other teams hate

10957275_10101676346704818_1596965681_n.jpg

Only thing is, he plays defense. You trust a Dragic/Harden back court defensively? It's a fair question

This is easily the most important factor of my Rockets getting Dragic. I'm ok with getting him, but there ain't many PGs withe that dog in them like Bev. Westbrook and that's about it. Bev has to at least get significant mins even after acquiring Dragic. Kind of a tough decision imo.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10957275_10101676346704818_1596965681_n.jpg?oh=8212d0956da82ac942675b32a7318aae[/QUOTE]
give the tall jawn some time in the sun and some highlights and she guaranteed to be at least a 7.5
[/quote]

7.5? reaching. solid 6. depending on the boob game, 6.8. but..based on the way he skin firmness looks, if she even has boobs, they're hella saggy.

joint on the left might have some bangers doh.

Last edited:
I wish the NBA would give teams another amnesty provision. Just so the Wizards could use it on Webster.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10957275_10101676346704818_1596965681_n.jpg?oh=8212d0956da82ac942675b32a7318aae[/QUOTE]
give the tall jawn some time in the sun and some highlights and she guaranteed to be at least a 7.5
[/quote]

Any recent pics of the tall jawn? 8o

She might have reached her potential by now.

Short jawn look like she was giving the sloppiest of tops after a few Yager Bombs.

Damn Jermaine O'Neal to hell for ruining that picture perfect ending to the 03 All Star Game

Last edited:
Just take a look at Amare's PER/Stat line/Minutes per game/ and games played this season, and tell me the guy hasn't been skipping games on purpose.

He can play, if he wants, straight up.
In Dallas, I'm sure he's going to love lacing up the sneakers.

Just take a look at Amare's PER/Stat line/Minutes per game/ and games played this season, and tell me the guy hasn't been skipping games on purpose.

He can play, if he wants, straight up.
In Dallas, I'm sure he's going to love lacing up the sneakers.
whats your deal sir

That's sort of my point, I would wager that this season Harden hasn't had to guard the best wing player day in and day out as opposed to last season without Ariza

There's a reason why he hasn't been as bad as last year

nah you and @pums gotta give my man Harden credit on defense. anybody who has league pass and watches him every night knows its his own effort that was the biggest increase. Dude actually has quick hands, strength, and is lowkey intelligent in terms of anticipating/making plays on defense. This year he's not just cherry picking for steals, but he's top 5 in steals and probably top 3 for blocks for SGs . Only thinking lacking is the elite lateral movement which is compensated by his length. nh. so its Harden stepping up and JB Bickerstaff at least gave the rockets a light blueprint/scheme defensively. (pick up the ball early in halfcourt and force guys to the baselines).

Team defense still needs work, especially transition. But to your point though, if it was even better, Harden (and everyone else) would also look better.

Last edited:
I'm good RCK, no problems here mate. Just busting some balls last night is all, this no Ball got me a little tense G.

No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom