The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okafor looks pretty out of shape for this point in the season. I don't know that he's what Lakers would want even if they could get him.

Ever since I saw him in high school his weight concerned me. Gonna take serious dedication for him to keep it down. He's got big babyitis

Okafor looks pretty out of shape for this point in the season. I don't know that he's what Lakers would want even if they could get him.
He hurt his ankle in the first half bro, he was killing it before that and been killing it all year

I don't think he out of shape at all tbh

He hurt his ankle in the first half bro, he was killing it before that and been killing it all year

I don't think he out of shape at all tbh

Man are you watching this NC game though, he's getting pushed around on the block with little or no pressure simply because he's winded.

I'm not talking about his weight so much as his endurance.

Last edited:
Man are you watching this NC game though, he's getting pushed around on the block with little or no pressure simply because he's winded.

I'm not talking about his weight so much as his endurance.
Well, since I told you he got hurt, I would say yes, I'm watching 
laugh.gif

I guess I don't see it like you do but I been watching him all season and I never really noticed endurance being an issue, pause

Been thinking that this whole time as well. I don't know man.

BUT, they've been within that range for a while since both Russ and KD got healthy and still haven't got over the hump. So, why should we thing they're all of a sudden going to go on a crazy run?

Been thinking that this whole time as well. I don't know man.

BUT, they've been within that range for a while since both Russ and KD got healthy and still haven't got over the hump. So, why should we thing they're all of a sudden going to go on a crazy run?

Ummmm okc just got over .500 a lil bit ago.. And then lost like 2 games to go back under and now started winning at a better clip

KD been in and out of the lineup, but they were definitely catching a groove before the ASB. Team is hot. I can see them jumping a few spots for sure -- if they continue that same kind of play.

If by crazy run you mean just win a couple more games then yes :lol:

KD on snapchat talkin about Drake is better than 2pac and Biggie 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

add RMBWilliams and look at his story

Last edited:
He knows "they" haven't been healthy.
You can tell yourself it's true and say it and even try and believe it but, still doesn't make it true.

KD scoring 3pts or whatever in an ASG, yea that happens.

Either he was nursing an injury, or he's washed.
I know which one I'm thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom