The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to win, but on his terms. IMO Phoenix would have made the playoffs last year if Bledsoe didn't come back towards the end of the season and stinked it up.
Fair, but the Lakers and Knicks are going to be trash for quite awhile. Miami would be a good look tho.

And the Pistons are insane. They're only doing poorly now because Jennings got hurt. Joe Johnson is washed and has a huge contract, why trade for him.

Last edited:
Joe Dumara is a foor patrol, his bike was stolen. SVG smokes slim fast and DOT 3 brake fluid.

Ooh yeaaah bruther... need a little coach killelah remeeeedy? Snap into anti sieze cream. Oohhh yeah, cup of coffee.

Joe Dumara is a foor patrol, his bike was stolen. SVG smokes slim fast and DOT 3 brake fluid.

Ooh yeaaah bruther... need a little coach killelah remeeeedy? Snap into anti sieze cream. Oohhh yeah, cup of coffee.
I have such a hard time understanding you sometimes, man.

Get Jennings playing well only to ship him out :lol:

The swindle.

Eh Jennings just tore his ACL. Don't know about the foreign guy but if they're trying to make a playoff push, Joe isn't a bad add assuming they aren't giving up any 1st rounders for him.

@RealGM: Blazers Appear Most Likely Destination For Arron Afflalo -- http://t.co/5B3N2bC0if
eek.gif

I remember Afflalo getting super overrated a year or two ago but I think this would be a nice move

Afflalo would be a good look for Portland.

Efficent scorer, good defender, great 3rd option behind Dame & LMA.

Afflalo would be a good look for Portland.

Efficent scorer, good defender, great 3rd option behind Dame & LMA.

Truth, that's definitely another link to the puzzle for them in a tough Western Conference. If K.Dot used to be jealous of dude, he gotta be worth something :lol:

Thunder is 3 games back from Mavs/Spurs/Clips, and people think the 8th place is their spot?

I'm not computing this

Westbrook sucks and Durant is drake

Nt logic

Gotta be jokes.
I mean I was understanding before Mavs had a couple injuries and then Blake went down. We(I think) play the Spurs a few times to end the year and those are wins, 8th spot is happening for someone, not the Thunder though man. No way.

Last edited:
@SpearsNBAYahoo: It's with sadness that I have learned that two friends close to former NBA player Jerome Kersey say he died today.

Tark, Dean Smith, Mase in critical condition , now Kersey :frown:

@SpearsNBAYahoo: It's with sadness that I have learned that two friends close to former NBA player Jerome Kersey say he died today.

Tark, Dean Smith, Mase in critical condition , now Kersey
frown.gif
Wow saw him frequently at Sports Nation after his playing days, always had a smile on his face

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom