The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD on snapchat talkin about Drake is better than 2pac and Biggie 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

add RMBWilliams and look at his story
11882507.jpg

Be that as it may... he has the power to cast the Based God curse. He did it to Durant for saying he sucks. Let's not test him

Man please. I'll make lil b give me a hand release and bless his face. The vans song might be the worst song off all time. The lil mama Chapstick song is better than that

Nost... I mean Torii and Garnett both could be back in the Twin Cities.

Which BS Report was it when Bill Simmons mentioned this happening? Anybody remember?

A first round pick for the decaying remains of KG? Sure sign me up. :smh:

Obviously a mistake from where it started, but I also like this move a lot. Despite KG being my all-time favorite player of any sport, I think KG can definitely be to Wiggins and the young guys what Sam Mitchell and Terry Porter were to him. Lots of intangibles by bringing back KG that are mostly all positive. At least making a positive out of a bad move initially.

Last edited:
That KG move is cool. Stuff like that reminds you that this game has significance past making money for some even though thats all the owners would be doing it for. KG himself would love it.

Drake and Lil B slander in one thread. Threads going down the toilet. Or do we have to go into the whole "Lil B laid the blueprint for a lot of todays artists and styles" thing again?

Durant a *****. And drakes a *****. ******* ride for each other. I see it every Saturday night at the club When i try to take one home and her ugly friend cockblocks. Whatever

I always thought Lil B was a troll artist.

Seriously though no Drake slander.

we all know antidope has bad taste but there is no possible way that anyone with ears thinks that lil b's noises are enjoyable

What have KD been on lately. Dude must've been SIMPING extra hard over ASB. Drake? Go to sleep KD, play some basketball and stop expressing yourself like you're going to the Raptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom