The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day my struggle moustache attaches to my struggle chin hairs, it'll be one of the greatest days of my life.

KD just basically proved what we already knew, he's beta. Please ask russy who his favorite of all time is, guarantee its the complete opposite of drake.

The day my struggle moustache attaches to my struggle chin hairs, it'll be one of the greatest days of my life.
you and me both 
tired.gif

I don't understand why Phoenix grabbed all these guards and not do anything with them. No concept, nothing. Certainly can not play small ball because you really don't have a paint enforcer
I think they do have a concept which is a balanced and uptempo attack, I just think they play in the west which skews things

If they played in the east we'd perceive them completely different

Last edited:
if lebby wins another championship KD is going to be standing outside the locker room trying to get in 

Damn, just saw the Dragic interview with reporters, haven't heard an NBA player that candid about wanting to leave in a long time 
laugh.gif

"I don't trust them anymore"

"Standing in the corner, it's not my game"

Damb, they D'Antonio'ing da Dragic 

****** be straight lying when they say they don't know who certain people are.

In this meme driven internet culture...anyone w/ a computer or phone knows who Lil B is 
laugh.gif

Not at all...I listen to mainly older rap. Don't follow new music like that or new rappers like that...

Last edited:

****** be straight lying when they say they don't know who certain people are.

In this meme driven internet culture...anyone w/ a computer or phone knows who Lil B is 
laugh.gif
nope i legitimately had no idea who he was or why people always mention him on here. also never heard a single bit of his music.

well besides The Pack (everyone has heard the dumb Vans song back in the day), which i didn't know he was a part of.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom