The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Rockets are at least in the mix for Dragic. Directly or helping facilitating a bigger deal. I think Morey ends up with Dragic....only for Dragic to bolt anyway. That Pelicans pick trumps almost everything out there, unless the Celtics get involved. But then, why would Ainge draft Smart, trade Rondo, only to trade for Dragic.

As a Knicks fan I hope we get the 1st pick but wouldn't be surprise also that we don't and end up with like the 3rd pick...

I am not sold Okafor is going to be a star player in the NBA, I really think Mudiay is going to be the superstar

kind of why I hope the Sixers land at #2

What the ****? I didn't think there was any support in them other than that broke zipper

:lol: if he risks rolling his ankle to wear a damn pair of Yeezys

Gonna be funny/sad if the Hawks season goes up in smoke due to Teague getting injured hooping in some Yeezy's. Someone talk some sense in to him.

I swear Pike had some good basketball players over the years but they just do stupid **** so does most of the people who lives N.Indianapolis

Last edited:
draft will be fixed for the Knicks to get the #1 pick

that's fine I want Mudiay anyway

i doubt it... the knicks have the worst luck in history... and while okafor sounds good on paper i wouldnt mind mudiay either... he will be a very poor mans westbrook :pimp:

As a Knicks fan I hope we get the 1st pick but wouldn't be surprise also that we don't and end up with like the 3rd pick...

I am not sold Okafor is going to be a star player in the NBA, I really think Mudiay is going to be the superstar

kind of why I hope the Sixers land at #2

Okafor is the goods bro, you can't deny that type of footwork and skill for a big man.

Why do you think Mudiay is going to be a superstar? He's padding his stats in China against bums, WILLIE WARREN is averaging 40 PPG in that league :lol: .. D'Angelo Russell is just as good right now IMO.

How many 270 pound 6'11 guys with a bunch of post moves are in the league right now.

I have no idea if he's going to a supersrtar, but he's going to command a double team, and score on the block. That is a really high floor.

How many 270 pound 6'11 guys with a bunch of post moves are in the league right now.

I have no idea if he's going to a supersrtar, but he's going to command a double team, and score on the block. That is a really high floor.
My main concern is how he and Randle will mesh if they're both going to be Lakers long term.

Okafor is the goods bro, you can't deny that type of footwork and skill for a big man.

Why do you think Mudiay is going to be a superstar? He's padding his stats in China against bums, WILLIE WARREN is averaging 40 PPG in that league :lol: .. D'Angelo Russell is just as good right now IMO.

He's the goods in college yes, I just somehow don't see him translating to the NBA as a superstar type franchise player. I think the Al Jefferson comparisons are on par, which isn't terrible but not for the #1 overall pick.

I've followed Mudiay closely just because I am a big Larry Brown fan and when he originally committed to SMU, I started watching a lot of his videos. I think his game is going to translate really well in the NBA, I see a player who can get to the rim with ease and create problems for defenses with his scoring ability.

One thing that separates Okafor from the Jefferson/Lopez comparisons is he's such a willing and accurate passer out of the post unlike those two.

He's the goods in college yes, I just somehow don't see him translating to the NBA as a superstar type franchise player. I think the Al Jefferson comparisons are on par, which isn't terrible but not for the #1 overall pick.

I've followed Mudiay closely just because I am a big Larry Brown fan and when he originally committed to SMU, I started watching a lot of his videos. I think his game is going to translate really well in the NBA, I see a player who can get to the rim with ease and create problems for defenses with his scoring ability.

I wish he would've went to SMU, really wanted to see that team flourish this year :smh:

If Okafor stays healthy I can see him being what Brook Lopez could've been.

I like this, you might be on to something with that comparison.

Nets and OKC working on a serious deal on B.Lopez and Reggie Shurmda
Other assets as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom