The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea who Drake were. I just googled them and it isn't my style but I wouldn't say they suck.

Finally some basketball tomorrow. Let's lock the thread and go back to the days of individual game threads :pimp:

This was 14 years ago. :smh:

Damn I'm getting old.

This was JUST as I was getting into the Mavericks. :pimp:

The Jazz were a team that I followed pretty closely in the 90s, but after I saw these dudes, that's when I took them on. Still remember rocking my Steve Nash Dallas jersey in like 2001. :pimp: Was the first jersey I ever owned. :lol:

I hated the Jazz so much back then. I had no idea how good we were about to be. Mavs were horrible my entire childhood.

I still remember when Robert Pack was one of my favorite players.

I kind of have a hard time seeing Dragic getting moved before the deadline. His preferred destinations (LA, NY and Miami) have nothing to offer. LA and NY can wait until free agency. Miami is thin and needs Deng for a playoff push (Thomas/Green for Deng works though).

Boston? Houston? Can't see Dragic wanting to share the ball long-term with Boston's guards or Harden. There's probably too much dysfunction in Sacramento for him.

Gonna be funny/sad if the Hawks season goes up in smoke due to Teague getting injured hooping in some Yeezy's. Someone talk some sense in to him.

PHX has to just get the best deal and not get too greedy. They can get something but I can't see anyone being foolish enough to give up a lot for a player that won't stay.

Any truth to Minny giving up a first rounder for KG? I can't see that happening, it would be one of the worst trades of all time. A player that will retire after this year for a first rounder makes no sense at all.

Did Kevin Durant really say Drake was better than 2Pac and BIG? His music taste is as awful as antidope antidope

I hope Teague sprains his ankles in those dumb *** Ugg boots.

Jeff will be alright. Dudes used to ball in Prada sneakers when I was in high school so he can get away with these new Kanye kicks unscathed I would think :lol:

Can those Kanye boots really be more dangerous than wearing those Converse shoes back in the 80s? Coach Bud aint bout to let Teague come out there in some BS.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]
3.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]The show-biz capital of the world isn’t easily impressed with entertainment that isn’t first class, and that apparently extends to the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers this season. According to the Los Angeles Times, both teams have seen the telecasts of their games dip in the ratings. The NBA is trying to stay in front of technology, including a lot of younger fans’ switch from traditional TV viewing to using their tablets and smartphones to access entertainment, but this still is a trend that bears watching, considering the money at stake in broadcasts rights fees and advertising rates. Here is some of the L.A. Times’ report:

Nielsen ratings for the Lakers in the Los Angeles market are at an all-time low, dipping below a 2.00 rating for the first time, according to the ratings firm.

The Lakers’ 1.95 rating on Time Warner Cable SportsNet is down 25% from this point last season and puts the team on pace to break the record low 2.11 figure it posted for the 2013-14 season.

The Clippers are averaging a 1.10 rating on Prime Ticket, a drop of 13% from the same point last season. The ratings gap between the Lakers and Clippers is the lowest on record.

The Lakers (13-40) are on pace for the worst winning percentage in the franchise’s 66-year history.
 Making them all the harder to watch has been the absence of veteran stars Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash and rookie Julius Randle.

The Lakers’ TV ratings have declined in each of the three seasons they have partnered with TWC, which is paying the team $5 billion over 25 years. The team’s ratings are down 57% from only two years ago, when it posted a 4.63 during Dwight Howard’s one season in L.A.

The Clippers (35-19) are only one game worse than they were at this point last season on the way to a franchise-record 57 victories. They also had avoided injuries to top players before All-Star forward Blake Griffin was diagnosed last week with a staph infection in his right elbow that required surgery.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba...b-18-2/#lakers
[/td][/tr][/table]

Support your teams LA

Knicks never have been a winning franchise like the Lakers. How many titles do these two franchises have in the past 35 years again?
Lakers - 10
Knicks - 0
Just saying.

draft will be fixed for the Knicks to get the #1 pick

that's fine I want Mudiay anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom