The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jermey Lamb for their troubles" just sounds hilarious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How many times will Thomas Robinson get traded? Son doesnt even have time to build a decent rotation of girls around the city?

Somebody answer this for me....

If this trade goes through for OKC, their backcourt depth is basically Russ, Waiters, Roberson and Morrow.. Is this really going to be what they use come playoff time? I guess you can add Ish Smith, but its Ish Smith :lol:

Last edited:
I watch a bunch of Wolves games for Wiggins and I can confirm that Thad is trash, trade him and let Bazz and the youngins be great.

@RealGM: Heat Offer Two First Round Picks To Suns For Goran Dragic -- http://t.co/uPNkBsBEqN

Damn, how is this not a done deal already. That's a great deal for PHX.
PHX doesnt want to send Dragic to a team he likes. 

I seen this. That can't be true. Those are the teams that are probably gonna offer the most but the owner is gonna hold a petty grudge and hurt his team when this guy can still go to his team of choice after the season?

So u gonna dump him for a washed up KG? 26 year old solid player putting up solid numbers. 14ppg 5rpg. U could get more for Thad than that.

They shouldn't have traded a 1st round pick to get thad young in the first place.

but now that they have him, and he's taking shots away from the young players they need to develop and playing like dog **** his value has to be at an all time low. Its not a good trade but they dealt this hand to themselves.

So u gonna dump him for a washed up KG? 26 year old solid player putting up solid numbers. 14ppg 5rpg. U could get more for Thad than that.
A decent stat line doesn't mean he's a good team player
Plus KG is a good veteran presence, something that the Wolves need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom