The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the Spurs power move
laugh.gif
Good luck man. Once they didnt make the move for Al Jefferson in 2013 when I really thought he would have resigned there I got done getting excited about the trade deadline for us.

@WojYahooNBA: Unless something else emerges between now and deadline, Denver is done dealing today, league source tells Yahoo.

:lol: Good luck man. Once they didnt make the move for Al Jefferson in 2013 when I really thought he would have resigned there I got done getting excited about the trade deadline for us.
Waiting for the Spurs power move

Lol damn I remember that to. I was so disappointed.

i seen rumors about noel for nik stuaskaus yesterday i think i spelled his name wrong but not sure if they still doing that now

yeah I heard that this morning too

I think Hinkie is a moron so this all better work out or he will be burned at the stake in a few years here

Everytime I think of Jeremy Lamb, I think of how @Julius Wrek posted all his dancing videos in the offseason thread... EVERY SINGLE ONE! :lol:

Meanwhile in okc... :lol:

Vale possibly going to philly

76ers Really not worried about who they bring around Joel Embiid :lol:

Seriously. I see why bynum lost his mind out there. Joel's close to the edge

@WojYahooNBA: Unless something else emerges between now and deadline, Denver is done dealing today, league source tells Yahoo.

This is Broussard level journalism :smh:

@anthonyVslater: Russell Westbrook: "We have a chance of winning a championship and if Reggie is not here we still have a chance of winning a championship."

the shade :lol:

GK bringing the gang back together

lakers with the kb shoulder
knicks with the melo knee
sixers with the javale trade

Last edited:
Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI · 2m2 minutes ago
Denver will create a sizable trade exception in the Philly deal and will get rights to one of foreign players the Sixers stashed, per source

@anthonyVslater: Russell Westbrook: "We have a chance of winning a championship and if Reggie is not here we still have a chance of winning a championship."

the shade :lol:

Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry

[FLOAT=LEFT] · [/FLOAT][FLOAT=LEFT]29m29 minutes ago

[/FLOAT]

Westbrook on what the trade deadline is like in OKC this year: "Normal. Ain't too many people talking about getting traded but one person."

Anthony Slater
@anthonyVslater

11m11 minutes ago

Russell Westbrook on Jackson: "You have to determine that if somebody doesn’t want to be here then you can’t make him be here."

Anthony Slater@anthonyVslater
10m10 minutes ago

Russell Westbrook: "We have a chance of winning a championship and if Reggie is not here we still have a chance of winning a championship."

yoppa clip emptied DAMN! :rofl:

Last edited:
Why the hell would Philly want McGee?

Afflalo on Portland is very legit though.

It's not like McGee is well regarded. His stock is as low as it is. Can only go up playing minutes in Philly, and it's an expiring contract to use next year. Believe in Sam. :pimp:

Darnell Mayberry  @DarnellMayberry  · 29m29 minutes ago

Westbrook on what the trade deadline is like in OKC this year: "Normal. Ain't too many people talking about getting traded but one person."

Anthony Slater  ‏@anthonyVslater    11m11 minutes ago

Russell Westbrook on Jackson: "You have to determine that if somebody doesn’t want to be here then you can’t make him be here."

Anthony Slater  ‏@anthonyVslater    10m10 minutes ago

Russell Westbrook: "We have a chance of winning a championship and if Reggie is not here we still have a chance of winning a championship."

Last edited:

Darnell Mayberry  @DarnellMayberry  · 29m29 minutes ago

Anthony Slater  ‏@anthonyVslater    11m11 minutes ago

Anthony Slater  ‏@anthonyVslater    10m10 minutes ago

if he dies, he dies

Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry

[FLOAT=LEFT] · [/FLOAT][FLOAT=LEFT]29m
29 minutes ago

[/FLOAT]

Anthony Slater ‏
@anthonyVslater 

11m11 minutes ago

Anthony Slater ‏@anthonyVslater 
 10m10 minutes ago

Either you gonna get down or lay down :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom