The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smoke! The Suns get a better point guard return in Brandon Knight. Unbelievable!

Everyone going to hype this move up with OKC until the playoffs come around. Then, it'll be "Russ and KD don't have enough help".

I was thinking they would make a strong push for Monroe man. I'm happy they got what they did. Singler and Kanter are solid pieces, but its not the big move they need considering they had to get rid of Reggie.
Detroit isn't giving up Monroe, especially for Reggie Jackson.

Reggie goes from coming off the bench of a playoff team to coming off the bench for a lottery team
roll.gif

When keeping it real goes wrong!
Reggie isn't coming off the bench in Detroit.

And he was more concerned about playing time and getting paid than making the playoffs, plus Detroit is in contention for the 8 seed.

I like the moves OKC made and the Heat picking up Dragic.

But where does the Dragic signing leave Top 10 and Cole World?
Read some above

Reggie isn't coming off the bench in Detroit.

And he was more concerned about playing time and getting paid than making the playoffs, plus Detroit is in contention for the 8 seed.

I like the moves OKC made and the Heat picking up Dragic.

But where does the Dragic signing leave Top 10 and Cole World?

Hopefully it leaves them in Phoenix

still trying to process how this will affect the bottom 5 teams and the lottery picks

does IT and mcgee make Philly better? 

Is David Kahn running the front office in Phx., as well. Right back in the same situation with point guards again. Brandon Knight going to play small forward now???

WHAT IN THE GODDAMN HELL IS GOING ON?

THEY TRADED KNIGHT?!

CRAZIEST DEADLINE I REMEMBER, THATS WAY OUTTA LEFT FIELD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom