The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

woah ... where did you hear that?
RT@WojYahooNBA: The Chicago Bulls are a VERY significant contender for Kendrick Perkins too, league sources tell Yahoo Sports."

im watching this tyga interview on tbc
View media item 1392271

gotta see if he tossed any shade back to canada dry ... :rofl:

dont want perk on the bulls but since i dont want it to happen its 100% gonna happen :rofl:

hes gonna have to come straight into the locker room with a zip of loud to apoligize to noah

Last edited:
so much tyga shade :lol:

trying to catch up on this ym fight/beef/chicken/light skin war :lol:

Last edited:
lebron done making moves :nerd:

or are they holding out on a vet like ray, JO

Last edited:

The real reason the Bucks gave up on Knight

laugh.gif
roll.gif

"The Timberwolves are not bringing KG back for just this year. They want to do a 2-year extension with him."

Just out there to talk trash and get a rebound or 2 
laugh.gif

Thursday, December 19, 2013
Updated: December 21, 12:14 PM ET
Perkins, Noah exchange words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Nick Friedell
ESPNChicago.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Centers Joakim Noah of the Bulls and Kendrick Perkins of the Thunder exchanged heated words in the Thunder's locker room after Oklahoma City's 107-95 victory Thursday night.

Following the game, Thunder guard and former Bull Thabo Sefolosha entered Chicago's locker room to speak with Noah and other team personnel.

SportsNation: Perkins vs. Noah
Do you have a problem with players visiting the locker rooms of opposing teams, or is it not a big deal? Vote! »

A few minutes later, Sefolosha brought Noah into the Thunder's locker room, which was still filled with reporters waiting to speak with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.

The visit didn't sit well with Perkins, who immediately lashed out at Noah's presence before telling him to leave the locker room.

According to a transcript from The Oklahoman, which was recording an interview with Sefolosha at the time he brought Noah to his team's locker room, Perkins and Noah had the following exchange:

Perkins: "They just let anybody in the locker room?"

Noah: "C'mon, man."

More On The Bulls

Can't get enough NBA news and notes? ESPNChicago.com has all the latest on the Bulls. Blog

Perkins: "I'm just asking, though."

Noah: "C'mon, man."

Perkins: "Just let anybody in the locker room now?"

Noah: "You want me to wait outside?"

Perkins: "I'm just saying, though."

Noah: "If you want me to wait outside, I'll wait outside."

Perkins: "Get your *** up outta here."

Noah: "Aight."

The two players crossed paths again outside the Thunder's locker room. More words were exchanged as Noah walked toward the Bulls' bus, but ultimately nothing else transpired.

Chicago has an open-door policy regarding former Bulls visiting the locker room, and players come and go frequently. Judging from Thursday night's exchange, however, it doesn't seem that a similar policy exists with the Thunder.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom