The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, KG's only real problem is that he can only play about 24 minutes a game. When he's on the floor, he's actually good. Top level rebounder. Really good defender - especially when he can play C and protect the rim. Knocks down the mid range shot and passes the ball really well.

KG gonna do this and that, NO :rofl:

He's gonna roll over and do nothing like he did in BK. This is just his farewell tour

So you guys are telling me if you're trying to rebuild a franchise, keeping Thad Young and his 10 million dollar contract on your books is a smart thing to do?

Having him steal minutes from the PF AND SF spot is ideal while trying to develop Dieng, Bennett, Bazz, AND Wiggins??

Minny made a mistake giving up that 1st rd pick for him, now they did the best they could in getting rid of him.

So you guys are telling me if you're trying to rebuild a franchise, keeping Thad Young and his 10 million dollar contract on your books is a smart thing to do?

Having him steal minutes from the PF AND SF spot is ideal while trying to develop Dieng, Bennett, Bazz, AND Wiggins??

Minny made a mistake giving up that 1st rd pick for him, now they did the best they could in getting rid of him.

I can see KG rolling up on Bennett in the locker room like this

melvin-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom