The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
wink.gif
Thunder Up

Real interested to see what Clippers team shows up tonight. The bums that got washed mutliple times on national TV last week, or the team that beat Houston and Dallas back to back.

Real interested to see what Clippers team shows up tonight. The bums that got washed mutliple times on national TV last week, or the team that beat Houston and Dallas back to back.
Interested to see as well

For now I have the Clippers and Mavs as non threats and have Portland/HOU slightly above them

Last edited:
Simmons probably still mad over not getting Russ on the BS Report.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 2m2 minutes ago
I know Durant and Westbrook can only handle being coddled these days, so congrats fellas on a great win! Good job!

Expecting a big time performance from CP3 & DJ.

He was lights out that game. No doubt he was getting at least 50.

I literally saw him lighting it up then I went out real quick and when I came back and asked my friend what happened he goes "kd got injured" I'm like yea BS then I saw the play I was like damn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom